Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Commission as membership renewal cost?
- January 3, 2020 at 11:57 pm #100762
is it possible to let the vendor receive the full order amount without having the Admin hold them until the end of the month, and instead charge their membership depending on the commission set?
• Order amount: $1000,00
• Commission: 10% ($100,00)
• Actual behavior: The admin receives $1000,00 and the Vendor will receive, at the end of the month, $900,00.
• Desired behavior: The Vendor receives $1000,00 and to renew his membership he’ll have to pay $100,00 this month.
If this isn’t possible, would it be possible to have a fixed price for a Membership but only for up to X sales?
For example, we have the following memberships:
Bronze | Silver | Gold
• Bronze: You can sell up to $100 every month, or you’ll have to switch to a higher membership to keep selling. Cost: $5,00
• Silver: You can sell up to $1000 every month, or you’ll have to switch to a higher membership to keep selling. Cost: $50,00
• Gold: You can sell without limits. Cost: $100,00
I truly hope the first option is available or planned for the future. If not, the second one would be a good compromise in the meantime.
Thank you so much!
- January 7, 2020 at 1:26 am #101169
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.