Commission By Vendor Sales

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      EK
      Participant

Hi,

I have a membership plan where commission is set as : “By Vendor Sales”

Can you kindly confirm if the rule will re-set after plan period?

Eg: If upto $1000 the commission is 10%, and plan period is 30 days,

will after 30 days, the $1000 count will become zero?

Thank you for clarifying the expected behaviour. We want it to be reset at end of plan term.

Additionally, if plan is set to never expire. When will the counter reset (total sale) ? This setting has no meaning unless there is a time frame since every vendor will cross the threshold someday 😉

Cheers,

Ak

EK
      Participant

We did some forum hunting and found that most people in the forum are requesting for the re-set feature we just posted about.

Think from a business point of view: If seller has high commission for low sales, he will put more effort to sell more to reach next lower commission slab? Without your reset setting, they will work to cross the slab only once in their lifetime and then be lazy (costing us bandwidth/space/server costs etc from dormant account).

On behalf of all your user base, commission by vendor sales without reset time definition is not possible to use meaningfully from a business point of view as explained above. Only very specific business models can use this setting meaningfully without worrying about reset.

Can you kindly let us know how to achieve the time frame reset ?

Thanks and cheers,

Ak

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Eg: If upto $1000 the commission is 10%, and plan period is 30 days,

will after 30 days, the $1000 count will become zero?

– By default it consider vendor’s lifetime sales.

But possible to change this using filter, like last month, last year etc …

Please know me what you want to use, I will give you filter accordingly.

Thank You

EK
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      EK
      Participant

Hi,

Do you have an update about this?

Thanks and best regards,

AK

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

First $1000 – 30%
      Next $1000- 10%
      More than $2000 – 8%

– Don’t you able to setup such commission setting by “Vendor’s Sales” option ?

Thank You

EK
      Participant

Yes..the issue was the time frame reset. Meaning, I want the rules to re-set every 30 days. You said “But possible to change this using filter, like last month, last year etc …

Please know me what you want to use, I will give you filter accordingly.”

If you can give, I can launch next week 🙂

Kindly read the post from the beginning to find our conversation.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
      AK

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Add this code to your site to make this work as per “last months” gross sales –

add_filter( 'wcfmmp_commission_vendor_gross_sales_duration', function( $vendor_gross_sales_duration, $vendor_id, $vendor_commission_sales_rules ) {
      	$vendor_gross_sales_duration = 'last_month';
      	return $vendor_gross_sales_duration;
      }, 50, 3 );

Thank You

EK
      Participant

Hi,

Sorry I was away on work.

Can you kindly let me know how to test the above code without waiting for 30 days? Should I run any schedule task?

Only after testing I can confirm if the codes you gave works as intended. I am quite sure it will from my past experience with your codes 😉

Thank you

EK
      Participant

Hi…any update about how to test your code without waiting for 30 days? I cannot commit in production without a test and nor can I tell vendors about the commission unless I am sure the code delivers.

Thank you.

EK
      Participant

Hi,

The code you have is not working. I setup a structure like this:

1. upto €100 commission: 70% (Vendor gets)

2. Upto €200 commission : 80% (vendor gets)

3. More than €200 commission: 90% ( vendor gets).

When I passed test orders, the commission calculation is only taking into account the first rule when your code is active. When I dis-activate your code, the other 2 rules are working as expected.

Can you kindly modify the code such that it takes into account the other 2 rules? I will change the commission and €€ limits.

Please let me know how to test if the limit is re-setting after 30 days (the real purpose of the code you gave).

Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

Best Regards,

Ak

EK
      Participant

The code not working is this:

add_filter( 'wcfmmp_commission_vendor_gross_sales_duration', function( $vendor_gross_sales_duration, $vendor_id, $vendor_commission_sales_rules ) {
      }, 50, 3 );
      EK
      Participant

Dear Team WCFM,

I am founder and am writing to you urgently since I have only 2 urgent issue (This ticket and 1 email) which are not being replied to and this is causing massive business delays and losses.

Can you kindly take 5 mins to check this ticket and help resolve. I had to ask 5 willing vendors to wait for joining since this ticket and my email remain un-answered. We have Christmas sales coming up (Main money maker of the year).My site is sitting dry waiting for your help.

Have a nice day ahead. Btw, my email is regarding buying your affiliate plugin if it satisfies 1 requirement.

Many thanks for your help so far which has lead to product improvements for everyone here and contributed to making your plugin a strong product.

Best Regards,
      AK, founder

EK
      Participant

?? Did you manage to fix the custom code? My vendors are waiting to join but without this code I cannot allow them to join. Guys it is Christmas sales time and 5 vendors wanting to join is a huge lot of potential lost sales.

Kindly find 5 mins to have a look?

Thanks,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

}, 50, 3 );

We have checked and this code is perfectly OK. What is your WCFM Marketplace plugin’s version?

Be sure you are using latest version – 3.2.6

Thank You

EK
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, we are testing this in your staging site.

EK
      Participant

Thank you. You have full rights to update anything and everything. If you want a staging with updated paid plugins, kindly let me know and I will re-create a new staging for you where 100% of everything paid + free is updated.

Waiting to hear back your results. Have a nice day ahead.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sure, will know you.

Our team already debugging this.

EK
      Participant

Hi Guys 🙂

Hope you had a good week. Any luck so far with debugging ?

Thank you

EK
      Participant

Guys? Christmas here already 🙁

chizthechiz
      Participant

Hello,

Any update on this ?
      Where does the code should be added ?

Kind regards

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.