Commission By Vendor Sales

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 7 hours, 3 minutes ago.

• Author
    AK
    Participant

Hi,

I have a membership plan where commission is set as : “By Vendor Sales”

Can you kindly confirm if the rule will re-set after plan period?

Eg: If upto $1000 the commission is 10%, and plan period is 30 days,

will after 30 days, the $1000 count will become zero?

Thank you for clarifying the expected behaviour. We want it to be reset at end of plan term.

Additionally, if plan is set to never expire. When will the counter reset (total sale) ? This setting has no meaning unless there is a time frame since every vendor will cross the threshold someday 😉

Cheers,

Ak

AK
    Participant

We did some forum hunting and found that most people in the forum are requesting for the re-set feature we just posted about.

Think from a business point of view: If seller has high commission for low sales, he will put more effort to sell more to reach next lower commission slab? Without your reset setting, they will work to cross the slab only once in their lifetime and then be lazy (costing us bandwidth/space/server costs etc from dormant account).

On behalf of all your user base, commission by vendor sales without reset time definition is not possible to use meaningfully from a business point of view as explained above. Only very specific business models can use this setting meaningfully without worrying about reset.

Can you kindly let us know how to achieve the time frame reset ?

Thanks and cheers,

Ak

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Eg: If upto $1000 the commission is 10%, and plan period is 30 days,

will after 30 days, the $1000 count will become zero?

– By default it consider vendor’s lifetime sales.

But possible to change this using filter, like last month, last year etc …

Please know me what you want to use, I will give you filter accordingly.

Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.