Commission : calculation and tax

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinz
      Participant

Hi WC LOVERS,

I have some requests about the Commission system :

1/ Currently, Commission are calculated on the product price without tax. Is it possible to calculate it on the price tax included?

2/ Is it possible to add the possibility to set tax on the commission? Because currently, the commission is without tax. In my case, I have to bill a commission with tax included to the vendor!

Thanks !

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. Tax – you may set whether Tax is going to vendor or not! Are you looking for something else?

2. Commission Tax – I think you want to deduct this from vendor’s commission, right? Just set withdrawal charge accordingly.

Thank You

Vinz
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your answer:

“1. Tax – you may set whether Tax is going to vendor or not! Are you looking for something else?”

Ok I understand, so I will increase my commission rate to match with the “tax included” amount.

2. Commission Tax – I think you want to deduct this from vendor’s commission, right? Just set withdrawal charge accordingly.

I understand your solution, but my problem is that the rate of my commission/withdrawal depends of the product and vendor. And it seems to be setup once, right? So, the best way to me, would be to have the possibility to set up the withdrawal rate product by product or vendor by vendor.
      Do you think it’s possible for you to make this kind of feature? 🙂

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand.

Well, you may off course set different withdrawal charges for vendors right now.
      But product specific is not yet there. Actually, it’s depend upon total withdrawal amount and not for a particular order so we didn’t add this at product level.

I will look for a better solution for you.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Commission : calculation and tax’ is closed to new replies.