Commission not been calculated correctly after price modifications

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Commission not been calculated correctly after price modifications

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m using WCFM Ultimate and WC Marketplace. After submitting an order, if the vendors or the administrators change the price of a specific product in pending payment, when the order is payed and goes on processing, the commission for vendor on that product is calculated on the original price and not on modified price. Is it normal? Can it be calculated on modified price somehow?

Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Which multivendor plugin you are using ?

WC Marketplace or WCFM Marketplace !

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi,
      I am using WCFM Marketplace.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, how you are changing price?

If from wp-admin orders then it will change vendor’s commission.

Edit order from WCFM Orders and apply discount to change order total – https://ibb.co/D43NG2k

Vendor commission will be updated as well!

Thank You

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi,
      yes, I’m changing it from wp-admin orders and the commission for vendor calculated in withdrawal request is not changing. When I accept and pay vendor’s payment, it calculates commission on original price… So something is not working properly!

Ex. original price is 100€ – commission for vendor is 90% = 90€ commission – If I change price from 100€ to 90€, commission for vendor stays 90€ instead of 81€

Thanks

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

This is how I set commission (see attach)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, that’s fine!

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Yes, but commissions are still not calculaed properly if I change the price. It always calculates on original price and not on discounted.
      Can you double check please?

Thanks

Jose
      Participant

Hi,

I did the same exercise to try and work perfectly.

The commission setting after discount is for discount coupons. It is not your case

If you change the original price after the purchase, you can not change the original price. The customer bought at the original price. If it would not be a fraud.

If another customer makes a purchase after the changes, you will see the new price. And the commission will be made regarding the new price.

Regards,

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi,
      I better explain my case to understand if something is wrong or not:

I use Woocommerce Bookings for bookable products and, before any payment, vendors can approve or not the orders received from customers. So, every order made by a customer cannot be payed until the vendor approve it and the order goes on Pending Payment. In this situation, vendor can decide to apply a discount on that order before the customer pays for it (ex. from 100€ to 90€). Admin manually modifies the price for that order in wp-admin orders, vendor approves the order and the customer pays for that order with modified price. But, when the order status changes from Pending to Processing (payed order) the commissions for vendor is calculated on the price before the modification, while it should be calculated on final price…
      Does it work like this on your hand? Is there a way to let it work like I expect?

Thanks

Jose
      Participant

Hi,

I understand all.

You said that in woocommerce order admin, but here we are in wcfm. That’s the problem.

I know but wcfm don’t have this feature, so will be great if wcfm make this for us. Make a discount not up the price 😉
      The same happend with refunded, if you use refund by wc admin, the vendor and customer don’t understand nothing.

Regards,

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

So how can I make discount from WCFM (Admin or Vendors) to let this work as I expect?
      It would be better for Admin to use only WCFM instead of wp-admin screen…

Thanks

Jose
      Participant

You can not right now, just wait for a response from wcfm keymaster!

For me it was difficult to understand this, but it is different that you can see the admin vs. what the seller sees in an order.

The administrator can see everything he did in the woocommerce order, but the vendor order view is a new screen that was made for this multi-market system, so they need to add code to reflect it.

Regards,

Jose
      Participant

Use WooCommerce Bulk Discount Its a plugin that have compatibility with WCFM.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-bulk-discount/

Regards,

digitalcinemacrew
      Participant

Hi Jose,
      thanks for your link, but actually I need to generate discounts for each order once it has been placed for approval from vendor. I already have discounts based on number of days and so on. I mean a Customer places an order and asks for a discount, then Vendor decides if a discount can be applied on that order and approves it for payment. Finally the customer can pay for that discounted order and commissions for vendor are calculated on that discounted price. All is working fine for me but not the commissions calculated on discounted orders. They should be regenerated when Vendor/Admin modifies prices before Customers pay for orders.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Commission not been calculated correctly after price modifications’ is closed to new replies.