• Help us and get rewarded with 15% discount coupon. Learn how

Commission not calculating on subscription renewals.

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums Product Vendors Commission not calculating on subscription renewals.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Erick

Hi,

Vendor Commission is not calculating on renewal orders/payments. It calculates on the initial signup. Is there a setting to make sure it calculates on all sales?

Erick

Also,

Vendor subscription orders are not showing up. It seems that the system is not recognizing when a vendor gets a renewal order and therefore it does not calculate the commission. I also noticed that the renewal order is accessible in the admin store manager, but not on the vendor store manager.

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Is vendor specific renewal order created? Vendor can see that from his dashboard -> orders list ?

Only commission not generating properly?

Thank You

Erick

[Is vendor specific renewal order created? Vendor can see that from his dashboard -> orders list ?]

Just checked and vendor specific renewal order is not created which explains why the commission is not calculated.

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Kindly show me this Renewal Order details screenshot from WCFM Admin dashboard.

Thank You

contact27
    Participant

Please see attached for the Renewal Order details screenshot from WCFM Admin dashboard.

I had trouble replying. Could you delete duplicate posts located here –> https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/commission-not-calculating-on-subscription-renewals-2/#post-66266

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Thanks for the details, we are checking this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.