Commission Settings for Affiliates, Affiliate Sign ups

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Commission Settings for Affiliates, Affiliate Sign ups

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      pdishman
      Participant

Hello,

Can you please re-phrase the following because I have no idea what you mean 😀 – “Referred Vendor Order – when any item sell in the system for a referred vendor by affiliate user” ??

Also, I asked this under another section, but there does not seem to be a way for new affiliates to sign up – it looks like you can only sign them up manually, is that correct?

pdishman
      Participant

Also, I just noticed that under the New Vendor option under Affiliate Commissions that there is only a fixed option, I need a percent option. Can you please fix that as soon as possible?
      Thank you!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Also, I just noticed that under the New Vendor option under Affiliate Commissions that there is only a fixed option, I need a percent option. Can you please fix that as soon as possible?

– Well, for vendor registration how “percent” will work? Percent commission of which price?

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

Well if I’m understanding the “New Vendor commission option correctly any time a new vendor signs up through an affiliate link, that affiliate would get a percentage of the sale. Now I realize there may be several membership options that the new vendor can choose from, which is the case with my plans, I have 1 free and 4 paid.

Also, the vendors pay monthly, so I would want the affiliate to get commissions monthly on the vendor membership fee.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Also, the vendors pay monthly, so I would want the affiliate to get commissions monthly on the vendor membership fee.

OK, understand. But Membership not yet supported. If vendor register by following Affiliate link then affiliate user will receive a “fixed commission” and that is for onetime.

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

Well bummer, that basically makes it unusable for me… 🙁

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Commission Settings for Affiliates, Affiliate Sign ups’ is closed to new replies.