Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Commission value for order details
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- October 31, 2019 at 2:14 am #89759Lisa DeLucaParticipant
I found a great plugin that allows me to export the Woocommerce order details (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-order-export-lite/) and I’d like to export the commission breakdown for each order to show how much is going to the vendor. Is there a shortcode to get at the commission value?
- November 6, 2019 at 12:45 pm #91058
WCFM Order list page by default comes with Export option and it already has “commission/fee” column for each order – https://ibb.co/y4J3rLD
- November 6, 2019 at 7:08 pm #91162ldelucaParticipant
The problem with this view is I’d need to go in and export for each vendor individually. I need a master export where I can understand how much each vendor is getting paid and their commissions against the total sales. This view is for a single vendor only so it’s not good enough for our needs. I need it up a level to the site admin level.
- November 11, 2019 at 6:42 pm #91826
Well, then you may export from Admin’s order list. Here you will get all orders with gross sales and commission/fee for that order.
But vendor wise breakup not visible there!
- November 11, 2019 at 6:47 pm #91832ldelucaParticipant
That’s the problem. For our record keeping and ledger we need the commission value and name of vendor from the admin order list and it’s not exposed. There is no way to drill into each vendor’s account as we do not have a role for their account.
In conclusion, are you saying there isn’t a shortcode or way to get at the vendor name and commission value?
- November 13, 2019 at 4:32 pm #92162
Well, then it will require custom export option.
We can build this for you.
You may contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
- The topic ‘Commission value for order details’ is closed to new replies.