Compatibility with Amazon S3 Offload (Plugin Changed to WP Offload Media)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Compatibility with Amazon S3 Offload (Plugin Changed to WP Offload Media)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hassan
      Participant

Hi,

I am facing an issue that my vendors are Adding products with images, however the Product submission gets stuck (freezes) and they get no response back from WCFM. I checked the logs and found the following error:

2018/11/04 20:52:06 [error] 85155#85155: *112338 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Amazon_S3_And_CloudFront_Pro::get_s3_url_scheme() in /www/mysite_754/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm.php:921

By the way, the plugin Amazon S3 and Cloudfront has been updated recently and the new version is called: WP Offload Media

Do you think the issue comes from changing their functions?

Please assist.

Thanks,
      Hassan

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“By the way, the plugin Amazon S3 and Cloudfront has been updated recently and the new version is called: WP Offload Media”

– Possible, we are checking this. Is this working till new update?

Thank You

Hassan
      Participant

Yes, it was working until recent update.
      My last update was from 4.xx version of WCFM to the latest 5.1.5

The upload function works perfectly, I can see the uploaded product images in the media library, however it is not showing in the product edit page after the vendor submits the product. I have to relink (select the product image again) as admin before approving the product.

Hassan
      Participant

Sorry, I meant ver 5.1.7 is the current one used on the website.

Hassan
      Participant

Hi again,

Were you able to identify the problem? Any plans for the expected fix?

Many Thx,
      H

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please do one thing, delete and re-install WCFM free plugin once and take a look.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Compatibility with Amazon S3 Offload (Plugin Changed to WP Offload Media)’ is closed to new replies.