Conditional Memberships

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ashley.younguk
      Participant

Hello,

Not sure if this feature is already built in but if not it would be great to have conditional memberships. So on my site I don’t charge for memberships but would like a few different features for example:

First signup:
      30 Product Limit
      Small commission
      No badge
      No Ledger book etc…

After selling 50 products
      100 product limit
      Larger commission
      A badge
      access to ledger book etc…

And so on…

Is this possible?

Craig
      Participant

you can create different membership plans with different capabilities. It is an awesome feature that the WC Lovers have included in their development.

BUT I don’t think there is an automation to progress through the memberships. You may have to set some sort of manual process where the member advises you they achieved a new level and then an admin would edit their account to the next membership level. All the tools are there in the programming but I don’t think there is automation for it.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is already possible using WCFM – Group addon – http://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/

Please check this – https://youtu.be/pO4_9xEzWic

Thank You

ashley.younguk
      Participant

I understand the capability of your Group Addon (I have it) what I’m asking is that a membership is automatically upgraded when the vendor hits certain goals such as, when they make 30 sales their plan is automatically upgraded to the next membership. As far as I can tell this cannot be done with the current Group addon?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

No, vendor has to manually subscribe to next plan.

In general membership plans require payment processing, so we can not do this automatically.

Thank You

Craig
      Participant

ashley.younguk the easiest way to implement this (without automation) is to create those “level up” plans (be make them hidden from the membership sign up page).

Then when a vendor achieves their target make them e-mail Admin (maybe use an online form to ask for the correct info “user name, shop name etc) so that you can then find them under your “Vendors” tab. Then you can manually change their plans to one of the hidden plans.

This is a very easy process to do through that “Vendor” tab area and the vendor is also notified automatically of their plan change.

Leave it up to the vendor to email you when they achieve the milestone. This has been my experience with other programs that I was a customer for – I had to notify them that I achieved the milestone so I don’t think that is an unreasonable process.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Conditional Memberships’ is closed to new replies.