Conflict between Membership plugin and Stripe plugin used by WC Marketplace

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Conflict between Membership plugin and Stripe plugin used by WC Marketplace

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

There appears to be a conflict between the WCFM Membership plugin and the Woocommerce Stripe Gateway plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-gateway-stripe/). That plugin is required by the Marketplace Stripe Gateway plugin from WC Marketplace (https://wordpress.org/plugins/marketplace-stripe-gateway/) which enables admin to pay vendor commissions via Stripe.

If the Woocommerce Stripe Gateway plugin is activated and a vendor tries to sign up for a WCFM membership, the payment page (…/seller-plans/?vmstep=payment) won’t load if “Stripe” is set as a payment option through the Membership settings. It just sits indefinitely with a spinning icon as if it is trying to load. The page will load, however, if Stripe is not offered.

Can this conflict be fixed? And if not, do you plan to add the capability to pay vendor commissions via Stripe through one of the WCFM plugins? (And if so, when?)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you still getting this issue?

Thank You

Kristin

Did something change in the last three hours since I posted this? I haven’t tried again since posting but yes, this is a current issue.

Kristin

Still hoping for help with this…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are looking into this and will be fixed in next update.

Next update will be there in 2-3 days.

Thanks for informing this to us.

Kristin

Great… I’ll be waiting for it. Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
      Kristin

Great… thanks! I reviewed the video and the process makes sense. I’m assuming we need to have a WooCommerce subscription plugin installed for this new option to work, correct? Does this have to be a specific subscription plugin or will any WC subscription plugin work?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Yeah right, you have to install a subscription plugin separately.
      But, no restriction over this, you may install Subscription plugin for WooCommerce.

Thank You

Kristin

Sounds good… thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Welcome 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Conflict between Membership plugin and Stripe plugin used by WC Marketplace’ is closed to new replies.