Conflict with Offload S3 plugin

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kristin.rutten
      Participant

I am using WCFM and all of the premium add-ons. I had also hoped to use the Offload S3 plugin (https://deliciousbrains.com/wp-offload-s3/) but when I have that plugin activated, images uploaded via WCFM do not appear as they should. For example, I can successfully upload a profile pic from the WCFM dashboard but that photo doesn’t appear in the profile pic area after doing so, even though it does appear in my media gallery. The WCFM dashboard appears as if I never uploaded the photo in the first place. This is true regardless of my settings on Offload S3. I haven’t tested other image uploads via WCFM, but I noticed another customer posted a related question in this forum so I suspect that doesn’t work either.

I would really like to use these plugins together – any help would be appreciated. (I’ve already contacted the Offload S3 developers.)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please try this one – https://wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-web-services/

WCfM already works with this.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
      kristin.rutten
      Participant

I activated the Amazon Web Services plugin and now things seem to be working okay with Offload S3 (the premium version of the lite one you referenced in your second reply). Thanks for your help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Conflict with Offload S3 plugin’ is closed to new replies.