Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Product HUB › Conflict with Woo Commerce Product Badges
- October 19, 2019 at 3:51 pm #87705
When our vendors add badges to their products and then later revisit their product page to remove one or two of the badges and click on submit, at least one badge automatically returns. We can’t ever delete all badges from any product to which we’ve added badges. My developer tells me that there seems to be a conflict with Product Hub.
- October 21, 2019 at 11:17 am #87958
Are you using this plugin? https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-product-badge-manager/11736039
- October 21, 2019 at 1:55 pm #88017
- October 23, 2019 at 11:19 am #88418
OK, we are debugging this and will resolve in next update.
- October 29, 2019 at 11:45 pm #89595
We are having the same issue now with add ons too. Once we set an add on we cannot remove it.
- November 6, 2019 at 12:20 pm #91042
- December 2, 2019 at 2:58 pm #95488
Yes we are – did the badges conflict get resolved yet and if so in which version please? Thanks so much
- December 7, 2019 at 11:16 am #96374
We will fix this in WCFM Ultimate next update, 6.3.5
Will release by early next week.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.