Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Product HUB › Conflict with Woo Commerce Product Badges
- October 19, 2019 at 3:51 pm #87705
When our vendors add badges to their products and then later revisit their product page to remove one or two of the badges and click on submit, at least one badge automatically returns. We can’t ever delete all badges from any product to which we’ve added badges. My developer tells me that there seems to be a conflict with Product Hub.
- October 21, 2019 at 11:17 am #87958
Are you using this plugin? https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-product-badge-manager/11736039
- October 21, 2019 at 1:55 pm #88017
- October 23, 2019 at 11:19 am #88418
OK, we are debugging this and will resolve in next update.
- October 29, 2019 at 11:45 pm #89595
We are having the same issue now with add ons too. Once we set an add on we cannot remove it.
- November 6, 2019 at 12:20 pm #91042
- December 2, 2019 at 2:58 pm #95488
Yes we are – did the badges conflict get resolved yet and if so in which version please? Thanks so much
- December 7, 2019 at 11:16 am #96374
We will fix this in WCFM Ultimate next update, 6.3.5
Will release by early next week.
- December 30, 2019 at 5:01 pm #100025
In our plugin section, we are on Front End manager 6.3.4 and there is an update showing for Front End manager 6.3.5
However, we also have Front End Manager Ultimate 6.2.4 but 6.3.5 is not showing as an update.
Do you know why this would be? and do we need both Front End Manager and Front End Manager Ultimate Running?
I can download ultimate it from the website but it seems strange that it is not showing in our plugin section as an update when the other updates are showing.
Can you advise please?
- December 30, 2019 at 5:46 pm #100035
- December 30, 2019 at 5:47 pm #100037
Sorry I mean 6.3.5
- December 30, 2019 at 5:51 pm #100038This reply has been marked as private.
- December 30, 2019 at 5:54 pm #100045This reply has been marked as private.
- The topic ‘Conflict with Woo Commerce Product Badges’ is closed to new replies.