Connect to Stripe for vendor error

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Connect to Stripe for vendor error

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      soyoungbaekenny
      Participant

Hi,

I am getting the below error message when a vendor tries to click on ‘Connect to Stripe’ button from vendor payment setting page.
      {“error”:{“message”:”No application matches the supplied client identifier”}}

Here are the processes I’ve followed.
      I have set up Stripe publishable key and secret key I got from Stripe dashboard.
      I deactivated Woocommerce Stripe Payment gateway from my Plugins page.
      I enabled the Marketplace Stripe Split Pay from Woocommerce payment setting.

However, as I can see from your one of your answers to the same question someone faced, https://ibb.co/bSDEHq I cannot see the sections where you put in Stripe Client ID, Publishable Key and Secret Key in ‘Withdraw’ admin menu. Could you please tell me what’s causing this issue?

Please see attached screenshots.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      soyoungbaekenny
      Participant

Hi, This is an update for you.
      The client ID section appeared in the admin Payment setting now and correctly set up which enables the Stripe vendor sign up page.
      When a vendor request for a withdrawal, Admin cannot approve and I am getting an error.
      WP Admin > Woocommerce > Status > Log

fatal-errors-2019-10-01-1894391eba9c9396a21a0cb02d7caee0.log

2019-10-01T11:45:23+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_header_logo_id() on boolean in /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/vendor_invoice/withdrawal-invoice.php:54
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/class-wcfmu-vendor-invoice.php(776): include()
      #1 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFMu_Vendor_Invoice->wcfm_store_payment_invoice(”)
      #2 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #3 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #4 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(173): do_action(‘wp_ajax_store_p…’)
      #5 {main}
      thrown in /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/vendor_invoice/withdrawal-invoice.php on line 54

2019-10-01T11:45:34+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_header_logo_id() on boolean in /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/vendor_invoice/withdrawal-invoice.php:54
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/class-wcfmu-vendor-invoice.php(776): include()
      #1 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFMu_Vendor_Invoice->wcfm_store_payment_invoice(”)
      #2 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #3 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #4 /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(173): do_action(‘wp_ajax_store_p…’)
      #5 {main}
      thrown in /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/vendor_invoice/withdrawal-invoice.php on line 54

2019-10-01T11:51:04+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_header_logo_id() on boolean in /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/vendor_invoice/withdrawal-invoice.php:54
      Stack trace:
      #5 {main}

Could you please tell me what’s the issue? I have enabled the test mode in admin setting.
      Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have disabled “Packing Slip” at PDF Invoice setting?

Thank You

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

We hvae an issue with stripe not onboarding vendors too. Their accounts say connected but they aren’t apearing in admin stripe account.

What would packing slip have to do with it please?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

2019-10-01T11:45:23+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_header_logo_id() on boolean in /home/lunar317/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/vendor_invoice/withdrawal-invoice.php:54

– That reply was for this error.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Connect to Stripe for vendor error’ is closed to new replies.