connect vendors to STRIPE

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gregorio
      Participant

Hello,
      we are trying to let our vendors to connect their accounts on our market, made with wcfm with ultimate, to stripe, but we have a problem: we want to let them connect with standard connect account, but the link of the “connect with stripe” button refers to an EXPRESS account instead of a STANDARD account that’s the one I need for those vendors who have a Stripe account already.

Can you help us to understand how to customize the button link?

Thank you,
      Gregorio

paul-8288
      Participant

Yes, I have this same problem been going backwards and forwards with stripe, when it turns out that the oauth link creates the express account.

paul-8288
      Participant

I have been having a play around, adding this to my Themes functions.php file seems to do the trick, looking at past topics it appears that it is now defaulting to express rather than standard.

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_stripe_express_api', '__return_false' );

Gregorio
      Participant

Thank you for the suggestion: the workaround works! I did the same in the code of the plugin before, but wasn’t working yet. That’s easy and it works! Also, to avoid to loose it in some wp’s update, I used a php snippet to activate the filter.
      For the moment it’s a working solution, but I think should be fixed in a next release of wcfm.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.