- January 31, 2019 at 6:56 pm #46086
hi I having apps iOS and android it working with Dokan and WC Marketplace plugins can you help me to make it work with your plugin please I can give you all necessary thing to be don?
this link to Documentation for the apps
thank you for your support
- February 1, 2019 at 4:36 am #46129
Do you have sourcecode for the APP?
Then share that with us, we will make the working with WCFM Marketplace as well.
- February 1, 2019 at 7:31 am #46157
I try to send the source the source but it not show it sent do you get the sources code
- February 2, 2019 at 3:40 pm #46305
- February 2, 2019 at 5:09 pm #46334
- February 6, 2019 at 5:13 pm #46910
he any news ?
- February 7, 2019 at 2:52 pm #47033
We require sometime to check this.
I will know you soon.
- February 14, 2019 at 7:45 pm #48275
thank you so much I waiting for you
- February 15, 2019 at 4:53 am #48334
- February 15, 2019 at 5:58 am #48353
ok good but you said will make the working with WCFM Marketplace as well
please I waiting you to finish my website to start working on it
thank you so much
- February 15, 2019 at 6:12 am #48354
Well, we never tried this. As you see, it is suggested by another user.
We are creating our own Vendor App.
- February 16, 2019 at 11:01 am #48505
sir I am not asking to create app for me I asking just to connect wcfm plugins to my app I you guys told me you well make it work on my app because this app support all plugins marketplace like Dokan and multivendor marketplace. it just connect to the app and I like you plugins but if it not working with my app I have to go with another plugin and I will ask the refund.
please help me with this it very good app just check it.
- February 16, 2019 at 4:36 pm #48534
Yeah, I know.
We are checking your shared files.
I will know you.
- February 17, 2019 at 9:30 pm #48640
thank you please let me know when you done
- February 18, 2019 at 8:53 pm #48843
my frind just let me know if you will do it or not I can’t wast more time
- February 19, 2019 at 6:21 am #48880
Such things take time, we can not do this in 2-3 days.
If you are in very much hurry then please get help from other developer.
- February 19, 2019 at 10:07 am #48920
Dokan & WC vendors works well with app maker and mobile app is just a interface to connect your woocom store, so all datas will reside in your wordpress system only.
if you view the site in web its a web application and the same you view in mobile its a mobile application but the date is stored in wordpress. so you can design/update/modify your mobile app at any time, without loosing your customer datas.
in this case try Mstore plugin from codecanyon
and I hope this will help and even you do it by yourself or hire a freelancer it will take some time to match your requirements and bring the things out and nothing is possible in a day or 2.
- February 26, 2019 at 8:50 pm #50252
- February 26, 2019 at 8:53 pm #50257
- February 26, 2019 at 8:57 pm #50260
- February 27, 2019 at 10:35 am #50337
What is this zip contains?
Is this updated version from previous?
- February 27, 2019 at 6:18 pm #50460
AhmedkazomThis reply has been marked as private.
- March 11, 2019 at 8:33 pm #52128
hi sir i don’t hear any thing from you any news or help i waiting your support for more then 3 months
- April 15, 2019 at 5:39 am #57806
The topic ‘connect wcfm to app’ is closed to new replies.