Couple of bugs – issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      daihlo

Have just installed for testing prior to taking to a live site and a few minor bugs are found that are causing issues

As admin, I create a user as a ‘test user’, give them a non existent email as its only for testing so I can normally confirm their email in admin just to get the user live… However, if I log in as that user then join as a vendor, I am not able to edit parts of my profile as my email has not been confirmed in the market plugin, even though it has been confirmed by main WP admin…
      Of course, I cannot then bypass the ‘activation code’ required field, even to change my profile picture or anything.

Here is another issue….

Profile image.

Why does the market plugin not use the WP or WooCommerce profile image??? Instead it asks for another profile image even though I already have one for my WP user…

When I setup a shop, it asks for one here, so I place the same one as I already have on my WP account.
      Then, when I get to my vendor shop admin area, again there it asks for another profile image!!!

It makes no sense to have to do this so many times. Surely it should be integrated with my WP profile image on install?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Please install this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/
      It will help you to check email logs and hence you may get Email Verification code for non-existing email.

For sync all avatars use this addon – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-avatar/

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Couple of bugs – issues’ is closed to new replies.