- June 25, 2019 at 11:34 am #69523
I’m developing a multivendor platform to sell fitness courses using your plugin and the evnt calendar plugin.
What i need to do now is to create an area to provide to end-users also offers and I thought to do that with woocommerce coupons. The problem is that I can’t show the coupons as a product/ticket archive but just in the sidebar of vendors page.
I would like to have a page where my vedors can show their coupons related to a singular ticket and not a list of coupons without a specific information.
Do you know any solution to do that? Maybe some other users in the past asked for similar question.
Thank you in advance for the answear.
- June 26, 2019 at 5:09 pm #69848
- March 8, 2020 at 11:20 pm #110615
I have enabled Store Coupon Module and all Coupon Settings für Store Manager and Vendor to ON.
But no one can see the Coupon menu on the left side of the dashboard.
- March 20, 2020 at 7:11 pm #112392
- April 3, 2020 at 10:00 am #114992
– Vendor has that category in list. Where is the issue?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.