Create custom endpoint for 'Payment' tab only

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Create custom endpoint for 'Payment' tab only

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sid Nannuri
      Participant

Hi

I have one question regarding customization of vendor store dashboard.
      We have a endpoint ‘/store-manager/settings/’ and it showing store settings tabs like: store, location, payment, shipping etc.
      But I want to create new endpoint ‘banking'(Already created and working URL is /store-manager/banking/). Now in this endpoint I want to show the ‘Payment’ option only (I don’t want to show any other tabs like store, location, shipping, seo etc..) from ‘/store-manager/settings/’ endpoint. Please assist me for how can I do this?

Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      There are various steps involved in this. Endpoint creation, content populate, and finally Saving. Why take so much trouble? You can Simply rename the Settings to say Banking. And from Capability tab disable all other vendor setting tabs like this- https://imgur.com/EIjWP2o. This will make your vendor settings page like this- https://imgur.com/R3CnXNi.
      As you can see we are left with only 2 tabs Store and Payment. Well, Store doesn’t have a filter to remove it but it’s coming from a template (wc-frontend-manager\views\settings\wcfm-view-wcfmmarketplace-settings.php) so we can easily override this template by coping this to [child theme]/wcfm/settings/wcfm-view-wcfmmarketplace-settings.php and then removing the Store tab and content div.
      You can even skip the tab disabling from capability as we have to do template overriding anyway.
      Looking forward to helping you.
      Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.