Create Vendors without Registration form

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Create Vendors without Registration form

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul Arya

Hi,

Is it possible to create vendors from backend without registration like we create it on our own, assign them products & other stuffs,
      while not giving them any access to any of our site. Is it possible?

Thanks,

With Regards,

Rahul Arya.

Craig
      Participant

Yes I have done this many times.

On your side menu click [Vendors] and then you will see an [Add New] button.

Rahul Arya

Hi Craig,

Yes we can do, but not giving them access to vendor dashboard & login is it possible?
      when we create it, they can login after we give them login id & pass.
      What i’m proposing is we create vendors just like categories and assign them products
      and there shouldn’t be any login or register just a tick or vendor selection from
      our end.

Thanks.

Craig
      Participant

Under the capabilities section you can assign different capabilities to memberships.

So you can create different memberships with different capabilities.

Then when you create the vendor you also assign them a membership type.

Are you also wanting to assign them products as well?
      I know there is a setting to allow other vendors to sell the same product (I don’t use that option)

But I am not sure if you can have preassigned products to a membership. Is that want you want to do?

Assign a new vendor with predefined products?

Rahul Arya

I Want is to create Vendors without they registering in our Marketplace, this will be done by us in the backend
      any product update or anything will be handled by us. Vendor can’t access anything, they just receive mail inquiry
      in their email?

Got? No Vendor access to anything, we just want to create vendors and assign them to categories and products.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Yes we can do, but not giving them access to vendor dashboard & login is it possible?

– OK, then what will be use case for these vendors? If you want to use them as category then just create a custom taxonomy and associate them with products.

But, why you have choose multi-vendor system for this setup? How this will useful for you?

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Create Vendors without Registration form’ is closed to new replies.