- February 11, 2019 at 3:21 pm #47729
I need the option for my vendors to Crop, Rotate, Scale, or Flip there product images. How is this possible?
Im running WCFM as frontend for vendors and vendors don’t have access to wordpress backend.(Backend is set to off)
- February 12, 2019 at 6:09 am #47812
Well, WP backed Image editor will not work for frontend.
We have a plan to use another image editor for frontend.
- February 14, 2019 at 7:09 pm #48272
When it will be integrated sir/madam
- March 3, 2019 at 6:25 pm #50982
- March 4, 2019 at 5:10 am #51025
It’s a out-dated plugin.
- March 21, 2019 at 10:07 pm #53891
I vote for this feature. It will be welcomed by the vendors.
- March 22, 2019 at 2:15 pm #54018
I vote for this feature too.
- June 5, 2019 at 3:15 am #65947
In a previous reply above you indicated that “We have a plan to use another image editor for frontend”. Do you have an estimated time line for that integration?
- June 5, 2019 at 6:59 pm #66083
Hopefully it will be there by end of this month.
- June 6, 2019 at 8:44 pm #66290
The topic ‘Crop, Rotate, Scale, or Flip Images’ is closed to new replies.