CSS Issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      info6
      Participant

There are a couple of CSS issues that I have not been able to fix myself.

1. USing the listify theme and the text for associating a listing or

<input class=”select2-search__field” type=”search” tabindex=”0″ autocomplete=”off” autocorrect=”off” autocapitalize=”off” spellcheck=”false” role=”textbox” aria-autocomplete=”list” placeholder=”Choose Listings …” style=”width: 100px;”>

The width should be 100% not 100px. Then it fills out and the text can be read properly. See attachment

2. When enter the label for a custom box, if the amount of characters is over a certain length instead of the word going onto a new line, it just carries on and is hidden. See attachment.

Please can these be fixed asap

Thank you!

Rob

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

These can be fixed very easily using some CSS tweaks.

But the thing is that it’s totally your environment dependent, we have already tested all these using “Listify” theme and no such issues.
      may be some other plugin’s CSS doing the mess.

Is this possible for you to share a demo vendor access with us? We will tell you exact CSS fixes for your site.

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Hi there

Thanks for coming back to me, yes I will give you the details in a private message after this. But you should also know that the “Resources” tab is not in the translations. Also, the resources checkbox is spelt wrong, it is resources not resouces. This also is not in the translations, otherwise I could simply change it. See attached screenshots. IF you could make all the highlighted into the translations that would be great.

Once logged in, if you go to this page, you will see the two buttons and come up when the deposit plugin is activated. “Mark Paid(offline)” and “Invoice remaining amount” The problem is that they dont actually do anything when you press them, although they dissappear.

https://www.reviewmyretreat.com/event-manager/order-details/15505/

If you could also give the CSS tips, that would be gratefully received too.

Many thanks

Rob

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      info6
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the credentials, we are just looking into the CSS issue.

Corrected “Resources” checkbox spelling mistake in last update (3.4.6).

These strings are directly from WooCommerce Bookings, so you have to translate these there and not in WCFM.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have just noticed one thing, you have WCFM dashboard page in a very narrow template.
      It’s always recommended to use full page templates.

Are you going to continue with such template and small size view of your dashboard?

Please confirm, we will look for CSS solution respect to that.

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Hey

Thanks for the update

In regards the resources, these are not in the woocommerce translations either. Just checked again. So if you are able to make them translatable from WCFM that would be much appreciated.

Yes, I did look at the making it full size but it seems to get rid of the Tertiary menu which is useful for the vendors. Anyway, I have increased the size of the container to 90%, so it widens things up a bit.

If you are able to resolve the issue of the translations that would be great.

Thanks again for your responsiveness and help. Impressed!

Rob

info6
      Participant

Yeah, when I increased the container to 90%, it caused some issues elsewhere.

Anyway, so yeah the issue is this bit of CSS below

<input class=”select2-search__field” type=”search” tabindex=”0″ autocomplete=”off” autocorrect=”off” autocapitalize=”off” spellcheck=”false” role=”textbox” aria-autocomplete=”list” placeholder=”Choose Listings …” style=”width: 100px;”>

The width should be 100% not 100px. Then it fills out and the text can be read properly.

info6
      Participant

Another useful thing would be for the rich editor to be an option for the custom fields.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I was looking at your site to fix that CSS for “select2” box but that field is no more there.
      Possibly you are working on that, please know me when it will be there again!

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please know me which you are using for translation?

PFA, I have just checked using “LOCO Translate”, strings are there in WC Bookings.

Please sync your translation files once with latest pot.

Thank You

Attachments:
      info6
      Participant

Hey

Yes, I am also using Loco translate and I have changed the translations within WC Bookings but it does not make any difference. See attached screenshots.

As far as I can see from the code, the title or label is not coming from WC Bookings anyway, it is coming from WCFM.

class=”description wcfm_title wcfm_ele has_resource_ele_title checkbox_title booking accommodation-booking”

Yes, in the end I just got rid of the tab for “Associate listing”, it didn’t look good and it is just another thing for vendors to get confused about, so I took it out and will do it from the admin side.

Thanks for your help

Rob

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Let me check once again for the Translation part.

class=”description wcfm_title wcfm_ele has_resource_ele_title checkbox_title booking accommodation-booking” – this is class for the item and not the translation string.

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Ok thanks, did you find the issue at all?

Definitely not coming from WC bookings.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have added that string under WCFM Ultimate translation.

Kindly update your WCFM Ultimate and sync your translation file with the latest .pot

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Great, much appreciated!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Welcome 🙂

info6
      Participant

Just another quick issue, I am trying to remove two of these containers but the coding is such that they are all under one name wcfm-container-box. See attached screenshot. So it is difficult to adjust the CSS to remove them from the display. Any ideas? Are you able to give them separate names in the HTML, so I can remove the ones I need?

Thanks

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It’s always better to handle such things using filter.

Here is the list –

Create booking – wcfm_is_allow_manual_booking
      Create a retreat event – wcfm_is_allow_create_bookable
      Room Options – wcfm_is_allow_manage_resource

Please know me if you have any more and I will tell you exact filter for the purpose.

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Thank you keymaster, doing filters is a bit outside of my own knowledge. Are you able to lead me in the right direction as to how I use the filters to make them disappear?

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah sure, I am sending you code snippet for the purpose in few hours.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is your code snippet –

function wcfm_restrict_booking_blocks() {
        return false;
      }
      add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_manual_booking', 'wcfm_restrict_booking_blocks', 750 );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_create_bookable', 'wcfm_restrict_booking_blocks', 750 );

You may add this code to your child theme’s functions.php or if you don’t have child theme then may use this plugin for add code snippet to your site – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Please know me is this works for you or not!

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Hey, really appreciate you writing the code. I tried it but the site broke(staging site). Did it work with your site?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s strange, yeah it’s working for me.
      Possibly your PHP is a bit older.

Kindly add this –

function wcfm_restrict_booking_blocks( $allow ) {
      return false;
      }
      add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_manual_booking’, ‘wcfm_restrict_booking_blocks’, 750 );
      add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_create_bookable’, ‘wcfm_restrict_booking_blocks’, 750 );

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Great, that worked perfectly! You are a star, thank you so much! Over and beyond helpful.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Welcome 🙂

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The topic ‘CSS Issues’ is closed to new replies.