Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Custom Fields that change the price
- May 19, 2020 at 5:20 pm #133110
I would like to add some custom fields to the add product form, however I am not sure it will be possible.
I would like to achieve the following if anyone can point me the right direction:
ADD PRODUCT FORM
A new section called ‘Additional Options’
Within this section there would be a row of fields:
- OPTION(A dropdown with options set by store admin)
- COST (A number field where the vendor can set the cost for the option they’ve just selected)
- ADDITION COST (A number field where the vendor can set the cost for any addition products, i.e. if the customer selects 2 of that particular product then selects one of the options from the dropdown the cost will change to whatever is in the COST field plus one of what’s in the ADDITION COST field etc..
I would like the vendor to be able to add more than one of these per product so they could select two or three options etc… it would also be good if this cost will be displayed separately on the checkout next to that product.
Is this possible?
- June 1, 2020 at 3:17 pm #137263
- June 2, 2020 at 4:19 pm #137690
Please can you take a look at this?
- June 9, 2020 at 5:19 pm #139900
Is no one monitoring the forums anymore?
- June 12, 2020 at 11:40 pm #140936WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please use WCFM custom fields – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-custom-fields/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.