Custom Page direct to specific vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      nicholelpittman
      Participant

I know that I have a stores page that shows all the stores and then each vendor has their own page. However, there are a group of vendors that (out of the whole group) that I want to have their own page as well.

For EXAMPLE:

If 15 of my vendors sign up and they are all apart of an ice cream group together, I would like to have a page that you could click on and would go to the ice cream group vendors only.

How do I make this happen?

Thanks

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      The shortcode [wcfm_stores] support various arguments to filter the output-
      includes – specify store id’s you want to show (comma separated list of ids)
      excludes – specify store id’s you want to exclude (comma separated list of ids)
      include_membership – specify list of membership ids, and only vendors belongs to these membership plans will appear
      exclude_membership – specify list of membership ids, and only vendors not belongs to these membership plans will appear

If you are using WCFM Groups then you can get the list of vendors from group id by using this-
      $group_vendors = (array) get_post_meta( $group_id, '_group_vendors', true );
      You can then use this array and passes to ‘includes’ attributes like this-
      [wcfm_stores includes="v_id1,v_id2,..."]
      Hope this helps!

nicholelpittman
      Participant

This is helpful, but I have a few more questions. Where do I find the store id? I assumed it was the number next to the vendor name, but that isnt pulling up any stores when I use it. Is this the right short code if I am using the store id?

[wcfm_stores includes=”v_id183004583″]

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Store id, is simply your vendors user id. So, its always numeric (integer). You can use it like this – [wcfm_stores includes=’2,3,8,65′ ], where 2,3, 8,65 are user id of your vendors.
      Please refer to the detail documentation here- https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/. Take a look at the ‘search_category’ attribute as it might be useful in some cases.

Thanks!

nicholelpittman
      Participant

Hello,

I have put the code in and tried to use with both the user id and the member id and it is not pulling the right information. Currently have it like this: [wcfm_stores include_membership=”579″ has_product=”yes” map=””].

Can someone look at this?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      What error are you getting? There is nothing wrong with the parameter, I assume 579 is a valid membership plan id and multiple vendors are belonging to that plan.

[wcfm_stores include_membership=”579″ has_product=”yes” map=””]

This might be a typing mistake that your membership ending quote doesn’t matches with the rest. Please copy the shortcode form the following.
      [wcfm_stores include_membership='579' has_product='yes' map='']
      Thank you

nicholelpittman
      Participant

It says that there are no results found. Where is the membership ID located maybe I pulled the wrong one? Whenever I go into memberships then hover over the name of the membership at the bottom it shows the URL for that membership and ends with /579.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Yes, you got it right. So now there are 2 possibilities left-
      1. The membership (id: 579) don’t have any vendors in it
      2. None of the vendors in this membership has any published products (this check is coming from has_product=’yes’ argument)
      Hope this helps!
      Thank You!

nicholelpittman
      Participant

ahhhh that worked! I knew I was missing something obvious. One more question. Whenever I hover over the users or vendors to get their user id # and then put those numbers in this code it doesn’t work. Should I be finding the user id # from somewhere else?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      If it’s for a fixed set of vendors then you can use static vendor ids. But if its something dynamic then you will need to write some code (based on your requirement) to get the vendor id list. Sorry I can’t write the code as I don’t know your requirement and where you want to use it.

then put those numbers in this code it doesn’t work

Are you using the has_product='yes' attribute for vendors as well?
      Let me know!

web-3134
      Participant

Hello, talking about a dynamic list I’d like to do the following:
      1) add a custom taxonomy to stores
      2) filter stores by taxonomy and get a list of stores
      3) use this list in [wcfm_stores includes=”MYLIST”]

Once I use a filter on this page (for example radius), are results filtered using MYLIST or using all available Stores?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/
      Thanks!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.