Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Custom Product Field Not Showing in Search
Tagged: Custom-product-fields, filter custom product, product import, search, search bar, search custom product
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- February 5, 2020 at 6:49 pm #105560wcloverjoyParticipant
I have an important deadline today and need to know the answers to these questions:
1. The information input into the field will not show up when SEARCHED IN THE SEARCH BAR. For example, in my video I searched “Maple” but it says no products were found. How can I have the search find this information?
2. I also need to be able to filter by these custom product selections but I do not see an option for this under Widgets.
- February 6, 2020 at 1:29 pm #105722Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
What we understood is that you have added a custom field for product and you want to incorporate a search mechanism using that field, let me know if we have understood it correctly, and if so, it will require custom work. Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.