Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by zorb-designs.com.
- August 15, 2019 at 5:40 pm #76766thiemann.kParticipant
we want to use the Plugin “Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce”.
But how can i used it in Store Manager.
When i create a new product in WooCommerce, then i can see the new tab from plugin. but when i add an new product by Store Manager it is missing.
Can anyone help me?
Karsten – dein-3d.com
- August 16, 2019 at 9:48 am #76896kaloomeeParticipant
I too vote for this feature please
Existing Custom fields is great and would be wonderful if these custom fields could be located in a custom tab
- August 20, 2019 at 7:25 am #77443WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, WCFM already compatible with this Tab Manager plugin – https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-tab-manager/
WCFM Ultimate is require to avail this under store manager – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/
- March 26, 2020 at 1:25 pm #113258mercuryParticipant
I would love to see wcfm add a custom tab feature for videos, maps, files, etc. I would like to limit the number of plugins i install in my sites for security and load and an option like this will seamlessly integrated into wcfm because its your own. I too bought Elegant Tabs only to find out it doesnt show up in the wcfm console which is frustrating and a waste of $$$$$. Hope you can consider. Thanks
- April 2, 2020 at 10:08 pm #114825WCFM ForumKeymaster
WCFM has in-built custom field module – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-custom-fields/
You may use this and show custom field under your product page.
- June 16, 2020 at 10:43 pm #141761zorb-designs.comParticipant
NO but we should be able to remove unwanted tabs? There have been two tabs added to my products that I don’t want.. How Can i remove those?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.