Custom Product Type, capabilities

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      dominicanstrading
      Participant

Dear support, I created a new WCFM Product type “Ticket” and i want limit capabilities by membership, but the new Product Type not shown in the capabilities option like others.
      what to do? thanks.
      Henry

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

How you have added custom product types under WCFM product manager?

Thank You

dominicanstrading
      Participant

Thank you for answer,
      I used this code in other post here:

add_filter( ‘wcfm_product_types’, function( $pro_types ) {
      $pro_types[‘new_product’] = __( ‘New Product’, ‘woocommerce’ );
      return $pro_types;
      }, 50 );

Best Regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great, you will require this code for capability controller –

add_filter( 'wcfm_capability_settings_fields_product_types', function( $pro_types, $capability_handler, $capability_manager_options ) {
      	$new_product = ( isset( $capability_manager_options['new_product'] ) ) ? $capability_manager_options['new_product'] : 'no';
      	$pro_types['new_product'] = array('label' => __('New Product', 'wc-frontend-manager') , 'name' => $capability_handler.'[new_product]','type' => 'checkboxoffon', 'class' => 'wcfm-checkbox wcfm_ele', 'value' => 'yes', 'label_class' => 'wcfm_title checkbox_title', 'dfvalue' => $new_product);
      	return $pro_types;
      }, 50, 3 );

Thank You

dominicanstrading
      Participant

Thank you very much, work perfect!
      But, how i combine this [New Product] type to be in the classic woocommerce add product back end? and the product created in wcfm match the [New Product] in the classic woocommerce add product panel and vice-versa like others product type?

The situation is, my theme select the product type to show in certain row, but he find the classic wc product types list and this new created product type not show in the list because is created in wcfm only.

Help please, I hope you understand.

Thank you again for your effort.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Please check this – https://webkul.com/blog/create-a-custom-product-type-in-woocommerce/

Thank You

dominicanstrading
      Participant

Dear support, thank you very much. everything work perfect, I created 3 new product types with capabilites, is really great! but now i want to achieve this: I want limit product by product type by membership.
      Ex: I created Ticket/Event product type, then i want Bronze Membership can only create 1 product in this product type, Silver Membership 3 products in this ticket/event product type, etc.. same with other product type. i haven’t this option in product limits.

that’s all i need to complete my work, thank you very mucho for your great support!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You are always welcome 🙂

Are you restricting vendors to add only this type of product?

Or, they also allowed to other product types, like simple, variable etc … ?

Thank You

dominicanstrading
      Participant

Dear support,
      Yes, vendors allowed to submited all type of products, also Rentals, Subscriptions, Bookings, Appointments, etc.

Thank you & Best regards
      Henry.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

OK, then there is a special Product type wise limit capability setting will require.

Well, this will be a custom development. We can do this for you. May reach us here for this – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.