Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Custom Product Type
- January 10, 2020 at 6:51 pm #101583
We’ve created a custom product type in WooCommerce, but this doesn’t get added to WCFM by default.
How is best to add our new product type so that a vendor can add a product of this type on the front-end editor?
- January 16, 2020 at 1:02 pm #102268
Are you using any plugin for custom product type ? Or you are developing it in custom manner? If not, it requires customization and will incur efforts.
Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with this topic link.
- January 21, 2020 at 3:08 pm #102994
Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried using the form on the page you sent but I keep getting an error.
We’re looking for a quote for the following work:
We’re using the below group buying plugin alongside WCFM. We understand that we can purchase an add-on for WCFM which will allow this product type to show within the vendor dashboard.
- January 21, 2020 at 3:11 pm #102995
I’ve had to split my message over three parts as it wouldn’t send otherwise..
We would like to change the input fields a little:
1. Swap the date pickers for a single numeric input. When the product is published the ‘start date’ would be set to ‘now’ and the end date would be set to the number of hours after the ‘now’ date (set by the new numeric input).
- January 21, 2020 at 3:11 pm #102996
2. We would like an auto relist checkbox. When the deal ends the product timer will automatically republish, rather than having to manually relist.
- January 21, 2020 at 3:15 pm #102997This reply has been marked as private.
- January 22, 2020 at 1:48 pm #103175
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.