Custom Product Type

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dan.benson
      Participant

Hey,

We’ve created a custom product type in WooCommerce, but this doesn’t get added to WCFM by default.

How is best to add our new product type so that a vendor can add a product of this type on the front-end editor?

Thanks!

Hello,

Are you using any plugin for custom product type ? Or you are developing it in custom manner? If not, it requires customization and will incur efforts.

Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with this topic link.

Thanks.

dan.benson
      Participant

Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried using the form on the page you sent but I keep getting an error.

We’re looking for a quote for the following work:

We’re using the below group buying plugin alongside WCFM. We understand that we can purchase an add-on for WCFM which will allow this product type to show within the vendor dashboard.

https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-group-buy-and-deals/18977834?_ga=2.35536737.1792459680.1579598801-1253918541.1561110274

dan.benson
      Participant

I’ve had to split my message over three parts as it wouldn’t send otherwise..

We would like to change the input fields a little:

1. Swap the date pickers for a single numeric input. When the product is published the ‘start date’ would be set to ‘now’ and the end date would be set to the number of hours after the ‘now’ date (set by the new numeric input).

dan.benson
      Participant

2. We would like an auto relist checkbox. When the deal ends the product timer will automatically republish, rather than having to manually relist.

dan.benson
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

As these will be customization works, it’s handled by a different team, feel free to reach-out to them with your requirements via this email wclovers.custom@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.