Custom Store Setup

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      info35
      Participant

Do you do store setup? I’m so utterly confused. I’d like to think i’m a smart person but i think this whole thing is really messing me up.

1. when a member subscribes, they get to the payment screen, it’s free so there is no payment due. It spins and spins for like 3 minutes before it actually loads the next screen to go to dashboard or create store. What is this trying to do while it’s spinning? I must be missing something.

2. When i click on a product to view in the vendor’s dashboard it loads http://clutterforcritters.com/vendor_dashboard/product_orders/ (HOME / VENDOR DASHBOARD / ORDERS) with a shortcode for [wcv_orders] which i’m assuming is wc-vendors, which i installed then removed because i’m not using it. Why would it go to an orders page? How do i make the product link go to the right page so they can review the product and add to cart?

3. I know this is dumb, but all these WCFM pages; do i have to create them manually? because nothing is linking to these pages where would i even find these to format/edit them?

This should be so straight forward, but I think things got messed up when i installed wc vendors and then uninstalled it. All i’m using now is WP MarketPlace and WC Frontend Manager. What on earth am I missing?

wcfm-products
      wcfm-products-manage
      wcfm-stock-manage
      wcfm-products-import
      wcfm-products-export
      wcfm-coupons
      wcfm-coupons-manage
      wcfm-orders
      wcfm-orders-details
      wcfm-reports-sales-by-date
      wcfm-reports-out-of-stock
      wcfm-reports-sales-by-product
      wcfm-reports-coupons-by-date
      wcfm-reports-low-in-stock
      wcfm-profile
      wcfm-settings
      wcfm-capability
      wcfm-knowledgebase
      wcfm-knowledgebase-manage
      wcfm-notices
      wcfm-notice-manage
      wcfm-notice-view
      wcfm-messages
      wcfm-payments
      wcfm-withdrawal
      wcfm-vendors
      wcfm-vendors-manage
      wcfm-vendors-commission
      wcfm-enquiry
      wcfm-enquiry-manage
      wcfm-customers
      wcfm-customers-manage
      wcfm-customers-details
      wcfm-articles
      wcfm-articles-manage
      wcfm-memberships
      wcfm-memberships-manage
      wcfm-memberships-setting

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

First of all just relax, there is nothing so hard.

Your things are messed up due to multi-vendor change, WC Vendors to WC Marketplace. Possibly you are trying to access WC Vendors pages and other things but those are now useless.

1. when a member subscribes, they get to the payment screen, it’s free so there is no payment due. It spins and spins for like 3 minutes before it actually loads the next screen to go to dashboard or create store. What is this trying to do while it’s spinning? I must be missing something.
      – It’s spinning because user subscription creating in between but 3 minutes is not acceptable.

2. When i click on a product to view in the vendor’s dashboard it loads http://clutterforcritters.com/vendor_dashboard/product_orders/ (HOME / VENDOR DASHBOARD / ORDERS) with a shortcode for [wcv_orders] which i’m assuming is wc-vendors, which i installed then removed because i’m not using it. Why would it go to an orders page? How do i make the product link go to the right page so they can review the product and add to cart?
      – As you don’t have WC Vendors then this page has no value

3. I know this is dumb, but all these WCFM pages; do i have to create them manually? because nothing is linking to these pages where would i even find these to format/edit them?
      – No, not at all. In fact WCfM no such separate pages. It has only one page for dashboard and others are working as endpoint under this.

Well, tell me how can I help you. If you want I can check your installation and if anything wrong will resolve those.
      You may reach me directly here – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

We can do this over TeamViewer so that you will have full idea what is messed up!

Thank You
      Shhiv

info35
      Participant

I know this must be so easy but it’s baffling my brain for some reason! I sent you a direct message thru your contact form. Thank you SO much for your help and your quick response to my messages.

Also, i think i’m getting confused about the knowledge base, i was trying to create instructions for vendors so they know how to add products, upload pictures, etc. and first i was doing it in Marketplace, but they weren’t showing up in WCFM, then i started in WCFM and they weren’t on the market place. Some Policies were showing on Marketplace differently than in WCFM, where should i be creating all the policies and knowledge base? I guess maybe i’m confused as to what the purpose of WCFM and WP Marketplace and how they work simultaneously.

Lynn

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Create knowledge base from WCfM dashboard, don’t use WC Marketplace Knowledge base!

I tell you a simple logic, as you are using WCfM dashboard fro vendors then use things from WCfM settings and control panels.

You just have to setup vendor payment settings from WCMp -> Settings -> Payment

I have replied you in direct message as well.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Custom Store Setup’ is closed to new replies.