customer can contact vendor via chat app

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request customer can contact vendor via chat app

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      tanyabonkai
      Participant

**if anyone agree with this feature pls leave a comment.**
      I ‘m so happy with your product I bought, I’m going on my way with your product for 80% and please complete the 20% left with these requested features…
      I’d like you to add features
      chat button which user press and then able to chat ie.
      1.Line(chat app) insert line url then customer can chat with vender directly.
      2.facebook messenger (chat app) insert url then customer can chat with vender directly.

3.Facebook fanpage box for vendor which vender can insert code and facebook fanpage like box will display on vendor front store.

4.customize field for facebook pixel / google pixel.
      vendor can insert their own pixel code of facebook and google so they can get the web or page’s visitor info to do the retargeting with google and facebook.

and all function is in the same level of social.
      admin can allow customer for some membership level and vendor can activate/deactivate feature by themself.

I belief that the functions i’ve suggested you will make your customer happy too.
      because in each country buying or selling online is different and also closing sell, Thai shopper like talking with seller on line and messenger before transfer money to bank account
      not always use credit card actually.

finally functions will help my marketplace project perfect and i will use another 5 interesting modules.

Please response this requestions and promise me you will develop all these features as fast as you can.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Craig
      Participant

I like #4 idea

I’m not familiar with a facebook fan page so I can’t speak to that.

the chat apps would be high priority if there were no other communication tools but we already have the inquiry module.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.