- May 16, 2019 at 10:46 am #62456
Can you also have a customer Dashboard would actually have the same appearance as the vendor?
– Can track shipping and orders & rentals/bookings
– can report fraud or vendor issue
– can be verified as a legit customer for rentals products
- May 17, 2019 at 3:36 pm #62657
Customer has all these under WooCommerce My Account Dashboard.
- May 17, 2019 at 4:10 pm #62670
I can’t seem to find where in a customer can upload their ID’s and other verification proof, in the wcfmu dashboard or woocommerce settings.
- May 18, 2019 at 4:03 pm #62826
customer can upload their ID’s and other verification proof
– Sorry, this is not supported by default.
In general such fields added at WC Checkout Form, then customer has to fill those before place order.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.