- May 16, 2019 at 10:46 am #62456
Can you also have a customer Dashboard would actually have the same appearance as the vendor?
– Can track shipping and orders & rentals/bookings
– can report fraud or vendor issue
– can be verified as a legit customer for rentals products
- May 17, 2019 at 3:36 pm #62657
Customer has all these under WooCommerce My Account Dashboard.
- May 17, 2019 at 4:10 pm #62670
I can’t seem to find where in a customer can upload their ID’s and other verification proof, in the wcfmu dashboard or woocommerce settings.
- May 18, 2019 at 4:03 pm #62826
customer can upload their ID’s and other verification proof
– Sorry, this is not supported by default.
In general such fields added at WC Checkout Form, then customer has to fill those before place order.