Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Customer List is not working
Tagged: customer list, marketplace
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 12 months ago by Molay Das.
- March 23, 2020 at 4:39 pm #112797Csaba SzilagyiParticipant
Hi, I have a new Ultimate WCFM Marketplace, and I experienced that in the Customers menu (in store manager) I cannot see any customers who bought something from me (No data in the table). In wp-admin pages, I can see the customers by the Administrator.
What is the problem and how I can solve it?
My config is:
WooCommerce Frontend Manager Ultimate
WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
- March 26, 2020 at 12:18 am #113203Molay DasKeymaster
If a customer purchases a product of a vendor then only the respective vendor can see that customer in the customer listing area in store manager.
- March 29, 2020 at 5:55 pm #113864Csaba SzilagyiParticipant
Respective vendor means the user who has a ‘Store Vendor’ role.
So, it should be you wrote above, but it doesn’t work. Store vendor cannot list the customers, who bought something from the Vendor’s store.
That is my problem.
- March 30, 2020 at 1:47 pm #114016Molay DasKeymaster
Can you share us your website login details? We need to check the issue you mentioned.
Please share your website login details as private reply here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.