Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Customers receive one email for each product shipped
Tagged: numerous automatic emails
- December 27, 2019 at 11:56 am #99480
I noticed that there are too many email notifications sent to my customers after ordering multiple products. I’m using WCFM marketplace
– when the vendor marks the order as shipped on their dashboard, the customer receives a separate email for each product ordered (email subject: Shipment Tracking Update). If I order 10 items, I will receive 10 emails at the same time.
– when the customer marks the product as received on their My Account page: how can I disable this email?
– when the vendor marks the order as completed on their vendor dashboard, the customer receives a separate email for each product ordered (email subject: A note has been added to your order)
I would like for my customers to receive only one email for the entire seller’s order when the order is marked as shipped or completed (if the customers order from 2 different sellers, then they would receive 2 different emails according to when the respective sellers change the order status). How I can do that?
Also, there are typos in some emails (like in the Inquiry Reply email for instance), where can I change the content of the automatic emails?
Thank you very much for your help!
- December 28, 2019 at 12:23 pm #99710
Please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will help you tweak these.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.