Customers receive one email for each product shipped

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Paulette
    Participant

Hello,
    I noticed that there are too many email notifications sent to my customers after ordering multiple products. I’m using WCFM marketplace

– when the vendor marks the order as shipped on their dashboard, the customer receives a separate email for each product ordered (email subject: Shipment Tracking Update). If I order 10 items, I will receive 10 emails at the same time.
    – when the customer marks the product as received on their My Account page: how can I disable this email?
    – when the vendor marks the order as completed on their vendor dashboard, the customer receives a separate email for each product ordered (email subject: A note has been added to your order)

I would like for my customers to receive only one email for the entire seller’s order when the order is marked as shipped or completed (if the customers order from 2 different sellers, then they would receive 2 different emails according to when the respective sellers change the order status). How I can do that?

Also, there are typos in some emails (like in the Inquiry Reply email for instance), where can I change the content of the automatic emails?

Thank you very much for your help!

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

We will help you tweak these.

Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.