Customization

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dishmakers
      Participant

I have reached out to wc lovers by email and form for customization but no luck! i want to request a customization but you guys dont repond! how can i get intouch with you guys properly?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

If you not yet received reply from our customization team yet then mail us directly at wclovers.custom@gmail.com

No doubt, the support team of wclovers is fantastic, And I got a reply whenever I contact them. However, I want to ask that, How can I do customization by using WooCommerce Shortcodes. Because I always use plugins for customization.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry didn’t get you. Can you please explain elaborately what you want to customize?

Thanks,

agencjatsmusic
      Participant

Hey,
      I would like to use WCFM. I used the theme https://wilcity.com/ recommended by you.
      Unfortunately, after converting the Dokan plugin to WCFM, I don’t have access to store Dashboard. I do not have the icon redirecting to WCFM dashboard in their dashboard menu, I am asking for some idea, I will gladly buy the pro version.

Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Please create a new support topic for posting different issues/problems. Your problem is not relevant in this thread.
        You can try using our https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/ plugin for this purpose. Please read the instruction carefully specially ‘CHECKLIST BEFORE START MIGRATION’ and ‘IMPORTANT NOTES’ Section.
        I would also request you not to reply in this thread but create your own topic.
        Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.