Customizations

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      João Pedro

Hello people,

first I would like to congratulate them, WCFM is really amazing! I will definitely buy WCFM – Ultimate, mainly through the “Support Tickets” feature, but first I want to understand how to adapt it to the special needs of my business.

Before I would like to ask a question about a native resource that was supposed to be working on my site: Do I have to do any configuration for the inquiry module to work? I have this module enabled in my settings, but in the product pages the field for the clients does not appear.

Now let’s talk about customization!

I’m using the following combination of pluguins for my business model: Woocommerce + WC Vendors + Woocommerce Subscriptions.

I’m not using Woocommerce Subscriptions for the purpose you guys imagine. My website is a marketplace of subscriptions clubs, meaning my sellers sell products with recurrence.

The integration of Wocommerce with Wocommerce Subscriptions is complete: When a customer makes a subscription, a number is generated for module of “Subscriptions” and another number for module of “Orders”. It is possible to manage the subscriptions both by the module “Orders” and by “Subscriptions”, within the Woocommerce plugin.

Now inside the WC Vendors + WCFM plugin:

What I need is that in the sellers panel, in the “Orders” module, instead of viewing the list of orders generated by Woocommerce, they see the list of subscriptions.

Other customizations, very suitable for my business, are aditional filters in the WCFM ordering module. I need to be able to filter the list of subscriptions by status, for example, “Active” and “Canceled”, by date, and by attribute variation, for example, a subscription can vary in annual or monthly recurrence, quantity of items , on delivery days, then this filter of variations must be dynamic, depending on the variations of the subscriptions of each seller.

Basically those are my needs. What I would like is guidelines for doing this customization, what codes/files should I modify and what logic to achieve this result? I am not a progammer, I will pass this work on to a professional, but the more information it has, the greater the chances of success!

Also, if the WC Lovers team is willing to make these customizations, I am also willing to pay for the service, we may try to reach an agreement!

Attentively,
      João Pedro F.

João Pedro

I was already forgetting: Should sellers register their customer information manually? Because I noticed that the information of customers who buy their products are not automatically “pulled” to the “Customers” module.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us, sorry for a bit delayed reply.

That’s really strange for me why Inquiry tab is not visible in your product dashboard!
      Do you have any plugin like WC Product Tab manager? If so, then check it’s settings.

Orders and Subscriptions – till now WCfM dashboard only supports Orders listing but in next update WCfM 4.0.7 will going to have separate Subscriptions dashboard as well. Vendors will see only their subscriptions and also allowed to manage their subscriptions.

Subscription filter – WcfM subscription dashboard will have status filter in first version. Then we will add other filters as well, e.g. date, product etc.

Well, Subscription dashboard will part of WCfM Ultimate. If you still require any additional customization may reach us for those.

Vendors are allowed to see only those customers to whom they have added to the system. It’s like CRM module.

Please know me if you have any further queries.

Thank You
      Shhiv

João Pedro

When will WCFM 4.0.7 be released?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Possibly by this Monday.

João Pedro

Amazing! Keep up the great work you’ve gone so far!

João Pedro

About the inquiry module: I am not using any tab manager. But my theme has a template for each part of the site, controlling what appears or not. For the products page the template is called “Single Product”. It turns out that I have not the slightest idea how to insert the “inquiry element” into the template settings so that it is visible. I believe that I should resort to the support of the theme.

Print: https://ibb.co/izn1Tc

Attentively,
      João Pedro F.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly check under “WooCommerce Template configuration”, is there anything for managing Single Product page tabs?

Thank You

João Pedro

Hello,

I checked, but there is no such option. I already contacted the theme support.

About version 4.0.7, I noticed that it was released. If I acquire WCFM Ultimate today my vendors will have the module to manage their signatures marketed to final customers, right?

Regards,
        João Pedro F.

João Pedro Franco

Hello,

I got a response from my theme support, and I thought maybe you could help me with this little “problem”.

That was my question:

“I am using the WC Vendors + WC Frontend Mananger plugin. WCFM offers a very interesting module called” Inquiry “,

where the plugin adresses an area at the bottom of each product’s page for customers to ask questions directly to the responsible seller, where the seller receives the message on the dashboard and can respond to it.

How should you configure the “Single Product” template so that this area of ​​questions is visible? (Currently it is hidden) ”

That was the answer:

“Hello,

i think better to create custom field template http://azexo.com/documentation/#fields-templates

and put it into single product template http://azexo.com/documentation/#templates-overview

From what I understand, it’s to create an .php file and insert it into the “fields” folder of my theme. And then go to the configurations of the “Single Product” template to add the custom field of the inquiry module. Could you tell me how this code should be?

Regards,
        João Pedro F.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I don’t think this should be that much complex, no need to edit any PHP files.

If you are comfortable can you please allow me to take a look at this?
      The please share your site access here – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

Thank You
      Shhiv

João Pedro Franco

Hello,

I sent the access data, the subject is “Access”.

About version 4.0.7, I noticed that it was released. If I acquire WCFM Ultimate today my vendors will have the module to manage their signatures marketed to final customers, right?

Regards,
        João Pedro F.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Yeah, WCfM 4.0.7 is there from three days back.

“module to manage their signatures marketed to final customers” – I am not very clear with this? You asked me for vendor wise Subscription and allow to manage their subscriptions. It’s there in 4.0.7

Thank You

João Pedro Franco

Hello,

Okay, I understand, I just wanted to confirm, sorry.

Thank You.

Bingal
      Keymaster

No issues 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Customizations’ is closed to new replies.