Customize membership emails

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      sakism
      Participant

Hello team,

I am trying to customize all the emails that are send out to vendors (welcome, sign up for a plan, subscription renewal, etc.).

Where can I find these templates?
      Also I have found plugins that customize the woocommerce emails but do you know if there a plugin that can do a drug & drop customization for these emails or reports?

Thanks,
      Sakis

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may customize all these emails from Membership setting – https://ibb.co/znfWfLX

Thank You

sakism
      Participant

Thank you for the quick response.

I have been using this to write the content of the emails however, I need a way to design more elegant emails.

I have found a couple of plugins (WooCommerce Email Customizer with Drag and Drop Email Builder, and Email Customizer for WooCommerce with Drag Drop Builder – Woo Email Editor) from Code Canyon that customize the woocommerce emails. But I also need to be able to customize the vendor emails in the membership module.

I tried using the Add Media button to add my logo and other images in the email, but it does not seem to work, it goes to the media library, I select the image I want to add and when I press the “add image to selected page” it does not add it.

Could you tell me where I can find the templates for the membership emails or how to open them through a plugin that offers this features?

Thank you in advance,
      Sakis

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, if you have to edit emails header/footer then you have to edit from wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Emails

WCFM all emails follow WooCommerce email template.

Thank You

sakism
      Participant

Thank you for the explanation.

So to confirm, which woocommerce template(s) do the WCFM emails follow? Can you please provide me with the actual template name so I know which ones to customize?

Also, if I do change the woocommerce email templates, will that reflect to the WCFM ones as well (headers, footers, etc.)

Thanks,
      Sakis

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Also, if I do change the woocommerce email templates, will that reflect to the WCFM ones as well (headers, footers, etc.)

– Yeah off course, and I am talking about this basic template. Not a specific email template.

Thank You

sakism
      Participant

Hello keymaster,
      Thanks again for confirming the inheritance for me.
      One question that still remains unanswered is, what is the name of this basic template that WCFM is using?
      Thanks,
      Sakis

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, in that WCFM has one Email template – that is for sending out store new orders.

Membership and registration email contents can be manage from membership setting panel.

Now, others are notification and those are generated automatically as per context, so such template for those.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Customize membership emails’ is closed to new replies.