Customize PDF Invoice

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      david2
      Participant

Hello,

We already use the “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” plugin to customize the Woocommerce invoice, and purchased the “WCFM Ultimate” because of it’s compatibility with it. However, I noticed that the PDF created by “WCFM Ultimate” is not using the custom template that is in my child theme. We don’t want the commission amount visible, or any of the other extra details in the “WCFM Ultimate” version. The “WCFM Ultimate” version also doesn’t display customer notes. How can we get “WCFM Ultimate” to use the normal (or custom) PDF templates?

The PDF displays properly when exported from Woocommerce directly, but our vendors only have access to the functionality in “WCFM Ultimate”, and we would like the PDF to look the same. (please see attachment for reference)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      david2
      Participant

To be clear, I want “WCFM Ultimate” to use the default PDF template from the “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” plugin. Can you please help? I noticed that the PDF in the demo has a big logo header, so I assume customization is possible somehow.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

WCFM vendor PDF invoice template is just slight modification of WooCommerce PDF invoice and Packing Slips default template to support vendor specific columns – commission and others.

Custom template not possible to support right now.

PDF Invoice plugin has some settings options for template header and footer, those are maintained here as well.

Do you want to have settings option as we have in demos, kindly know me I will show you those as well.

Thank You

david2
      Participant

Thank you so much for the reply! Your time is greatly appreciated. Is there a way to connect the “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” plugin to “WCFM Ultimate” directly? So we wouldn’t have to use the modified template at all? We don’t need vendor specific info. We just want the vendor to be able to use “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” the same way it works in the admin dashboard.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

I can’t say that is impossible.

But just to clarify one thing, do you want to have the Custom template for invoice?

And more to mention, in such case whole order will be in invoice, not only the part of Vendor, is this this fine for you?

Thank You

david2
      Participant

No, I don’t need a custom template. Just the normal one that comes with the “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” plugin is fine. And yes, that is fine. We just want the vendor to be able to print the normal invoice without the vendor specific details.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Ok fine, that’s great.

To achieve this needs some coding customization. I will do that for you, don’t worry.

Just tell me, what will be preferable for you to integrate to those custom codes – child theme functions.php or a custom plugin?

I will wrap the code in such a way.

Thank You

david2
      Participant

A plugin would probably be better, in case we switch the child theme in the future. Either way would be fine though, as I am comfortable with implementing both. Thank you so much!

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ok fine.

Better I will send you a custom plugin for that.

In case you change your theme in future or implement the same in another site then plugin will be easier to carry over.

I will send that by tomorrow.

Thank You

david2
      Participant

Sounds good to me! Thank you much!

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Can you please know us which multi-vendor plugin you are using in?

Thanks in advance

david2
      Participant

Yes, we are using the “WC Vendors” free plugin.

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Ahh .. thanks.

I will send you Custom Plugin in few hours.

Thank You

david2
      Participant

Looking forward to it. Thank you for all your help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am sorry for a bit delay.

PFA, custom plugin for Order details/Invoice as Admin for Vendors.

Kindly install this plugin to your site and take a look.
      Please know me if you are looking for any further changes.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Customize PDF Invoice’ is closed to new replies.