Customize translations of vendor menu

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gregorio
      Participant

Hi, I need to better translate some terms in the Vendor and Store Admin menu.
      As for examle the word SEGUACI in the picture that in Italian has a totally different meaning
      I use WPML plug in (that made me crazy to be properly configured since it’s not immediatelly compatible with WCMF) but I don’t know where I can manage and translate Menu texts.
      Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      There is a simple way of doing this using Menu Manager. To access the page go to your WCFM admin dashboard >> Settings >> Menu Manager. From here you’ll have total control over the ordering and wording of your menu items. You can even add new menu items or remove the existing ones. Menu items visibility can also be controlled by setting it Vendor only, admin only, or both.
      For any other translate related issue use Loco translate (if your site is not multilingual).
      Thank You!

Gregorio
      Participant

HI, this is not what I’m looking for. As you can see there is no correspondence between the text in the dashboard and the menu. What I want to modify, for example, is the word SEGUACI on the left. In the menu setting is called FOLLOWERS, so note the same.
      We use WPML and have asked already support to WCLovers configure it because it sets English as primary language.

Attachments:
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Please change the text ‘Followers’ to anything you want to show, from Menu Manager. It should work. There is a translation of the text ‘Followers’ is present in your language (in our pot file) so it’s showing that value. When you change that text it will not be able to translate that.
      Thank You!

Qualivery srls
      Participant

Are there any way to change the translation of this field?

Attachments:
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

You can do so using the Loco Translate plugin. Go to Loco translate (wp-admin menu) >> Plugins >> WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager >> and edit Italian language. Search for the text ‘Email’ and make changes as per your need. Ref: https://easyupload.io/8onj94

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.