Customize vendor registration fields

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Gallo
      Participant

Hello, I was trying to cutomize the vendor registration field. First, I found a code in the forums and tried to see if it works for removing address 2 and the zip code (code in comments). But then I wanted to maintain the address 2 and remove state and zip code. Unfortunately, the first change remains, address 2 does not appear and the state is still there. He is the code I used from the site’s forums:

// function wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_0410_address( $address_fields ) {
      // 	if( isset( $address_fields['addr_2'] ) ) {
      // 	  $address_fields['addr_2']['class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      // 	  $address_fields['addr_2']['label_class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      // 	}
      // 	if( isset( $address_fields['zip'] ) ) {
      // 	  $address_fields['zip']['class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      // 	  $address_fields['zip']['label_class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      // 	}
      // 	return $address_fields;
      // }
      // add_filter( 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_0410_address' );
      // add_filter( 'wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_0410_address' );

function wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_0410_address( $address_fields ) {
      	$address_fields = wcfm_hide_field( 'state', $address_fields ); 
      	if( isset( $address_fields['state'] ) ) unset( $address_fields['state'] );
      	return $address_fields;
      }
      add_filter( 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_0410_address' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_0410_address' );
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This codes are for some other purpose.

What you want to change in Registration form?

Thank You

Gallo
      Participant

Hi,
      I would like to remove “Sate” (Etat/Pays in the French version), make “Zip code” optional, change “City” (“Ville/Localité” in the French verion) to just “Localité”, and chabge “Country” to “Commune” and replace the list of countries in the drop-down menu with my own names.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please add this to code to your site –

function wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange( $address_fields ) {
      	if( isset( $address_fields['zip'] ) && isset( $address_fields['zip']['custom_attributes'] ) ) { 
      	  unset( $address_fields['zip']['custom_attributes'] );
      	}
              if( isset( $address_fields['state'] ) ) { $address_fields['state']['label'] = 'Etat/Pays'; }
              if( isset( $address_fields['city'] ) ) { $address_fields['city']['label'] = 'Localité'; }
              if( isset( $address_fields['country'] ) ) { $address_fields['country']['label'] = 'Commune'; }
      	return $address_fields;
      }
      add_filter( 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_wcmarketplace_settings_fields_customer_support', 'wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange' );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

Gallo
      Participant

Hi,
      I am sorry, it is a little different than what I wanted.
      Now, I want to remove “Sate” “City” “Country” and make “zip code” optional.
      Please could you show me the code for that.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, please use this revised code –

function wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange( $address_fields ) {
      	if( isset( $address_fields['zip'] ) && isset( $address_fields['zip']['custom_attributes'] ) ) { 
      	  unset( $address_fields['zip']['custom_attributes'] );
      	}
      	$address_fields = wcfm_hide_field( 'state', $address_fields );
      	$address_fields = wcfm_hide_field( 'city', $address_fields );
      	$address_fields = wcfm_hide_field( 'country', $address_fields );
      	return $address_fields;
      }
      add_filter( 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address', 'wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_wcmarketplace_settings_fields_customer_support', 'wcfm_marketplace_address_fields_rearrange' );

Thank You

Gallo
      Participant

Thank you, that works

bolon_campana
      Participant

I have an associated question. Do these kind of fixes stay after updating the plugin, or they must be patched with every update. Thanks in advance!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, you have to add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Plugin’s update will not hamper this at all.

Thank you

bolon_campana
      Participant

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Customize vendor registration fields’ is closed to new replies.