Dashboard menu text not showing

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Dashboard menu text not showing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, from vendor dashboard, the text fields do not show text entered into them. I realized the problem can’t be fixed no matter the colour scheme I use even when I turn everything to default. I am using woodmart theme contacted them and they suggested getting the CSS side for those field from you. I am attaching an image and you will see that all the text are not showing but only shows when I select the input in those text field.
      Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @owusuoppongemmanuel,

It seems as a css issue but no worries just share us your website login details with us, we’ll check it and get back to you.

Please do share your website login credentials as private reply here.

Thanks,

This reply has been marked as private.
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi@owusuoppongemmanuel,

Please send us your website link to login using the username & password you sent.

2. After store wizard, I want to direct vendors to a page of training before a visit to the dashboard or a page for the knowledge base. How do I add content to the knowledge base?

add_filter( 'wcfmmp_store_setup_steps', 'wcfm_set_complete_redirect', 10, 3 );
      function wcfm_set_complete_redirect( $default_steps ) {
      	$default_steps['next_steps']['view'] = 'cus_wcfmmp_store_setup_ready';
      	return $default_steps;
      };

function cus_wcfmmp_store_setup_ready() {
      ?>
      	<h1><?php esc_html_e( apply_filters( 'wcfm_store_setup_complete_heading', __( 'We are done!', 'wc-frontend-manager' ) ) ); ?></h1>
      	<div class="woocommerce-message-wcfm woocommerce-tracker">
      	<p><?php echo esc_html( apply_filters( 'wcfm_store_setup_complete_message', __( "Your store is ready. It's time to experience the things more Easily and Peacefully. Add your products and start counting sales, have fun!!", 'wc-multivendor-marketplace' ) ) ); ?></p>
      	</div>
      	<div class="wc-setup-next-steps">
      	  <p class="wc-setup-actions step">
      		  <a class="button button-primary button-large wcfm_submit_button" href="<?php echo esc_url( site_url() ); ?>"><?php esc_html_e( apply_filters( 'wcfm_store_setup_complete_button', __( "Let's go to the Dashboard", 'wc-frontend-manager' ) ) ); ?></a>
      		</p>
      	</div>
      <?php
      }

I’ve changed the dashboard url to website url of “Let’s go to the Dashboard” button, you can change the url and content according to you inside the “cus_wcfmmp_store_setup_ready” function.

3. Can there be a toggle between register as a vendor and as a customer from the my account sign up?
      Yes it can be done, it will require custom development, please contact us here for the purpose: https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/

Thanks,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.