Dashboard reporting on overall store instead of vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Dashboard reporting on overall store instead of vendor

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Hassan Ahmed

Dears,

After upgrading to 2.2.3 both free and ultimate, the dashboard reporting in the overview has reports on all the store orders, sales, etc.
      even the commission, gives me all the commission for all vendors, where it should report to me my stats and reports as a vendor!!!

Kindly advise,

Thanks,
      Hassan

WC Lovers

Hi Hasan,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

It is quite strange to hear, can you please check once more.
      Only “Order Processing Count” stat showing from overall store orders. But it is impossible for sales and commission.

Kindly check once, if you still find the issue please contact us, will definitely debug into these.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Hassan
      Participant

Dear Shhiv,

Thanks for your prompt responses,

I have attached screenshots from same vendor pages.

1- # of orders seems not aligned.
      at orders manager page, only 7
      at store reports shows 13 orders
      at dashboard shows 17 processing, 1 on-hold

Thanks,
      Hassan

Hassan
      Participant

Opss, forgot to add the last attachment,

from wp-admin all orders management page (from admin)

WC Lovers

Hi Hasan,

Really thanks for such detailed response.

1- # of orders seems not aligned. – This no will not aligned. Though we have changed Vendors orders page (will available in next update 2.2.4) to give a better view of orders (with commission pay status), it is same view as you admin get in vendor commission page. But in reports page counts are different – Orders count and No of items count, where as in orders page it shows each orders in itemized way.

at dashboard shows 17 processing – I have already mentioned you that “Process Count” shows data from whole store as WC Vendors does not provide that info as per vendor. We have asked them to give some info so we can show exact no for each vendor, they assure us to do something in their next update.

1 on-hold – its not showing “on-hold”, confusion due to icon, it is showing “awaiting fulfillment” orders count. This count is derived from no of due payment against this vendor.

If you still have further confusion, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WC Lovers

Hi Hasan,

Please check these screenshots, will give you an better idea.
      Note: you can check this in your site after our next update (version 2.2.4)

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Hassan
      Participant

Thanks again Shhiv for your support and patience,

I have exported the orders list for the same vendor in CSV (using All Export plugin)
      I found 14 orders, for vendor id=5 (attached the csv)

I thought what caused the problem is that there are some products that were relocated from admin user (no vendor) and allocated to this vendor.
      But, I dont think it is the case.

Therefore, I selected another vendor (ID#11) and took screenshot of list of orders from:
      a. WC Vendors Order Management page (2 orders showing only)
      b. WCFM Order Management page (6 orders showing) == this is the right # as per the exported csv, check vendor 11

Shouldn’t be a date picker in the orders page in WCFM ??

Thx again,
      Hassan

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Shhiv Narayan

Hi Hasan,

Really happy to help and assist you in all the poosible ways possible for us.

Our team has just updated WCFM to 2.2.4, please update yours and check.

Hope you didn’t missed my last message, it shows clearly how orders count aligned. In orders dashboard orders are shown in itemized way so it can not be matched with exported order count. But if you check in reports page, it will match.

Yeah sure, date filter in orders dashboard is in our queue and hopefully it will be available in our next update.

Thank You
      Shhiv
      Support WC Lovers

WC Lovers

Hi Hasan,

Kindly check with our latest update – WCFM 2.2.5.
      Hope things will be clear to you now.

If you have still any query then please free to contact us anytime.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Dashboard reporting on overall store instead of vendor’ is closed to new replies.