Dashboard settings (small amendments) – 2

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Dashboard settings (small amendments) – 2

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      plamen

Apologies for opening another topic, but the original one was closed for comments.
      Yes, it is fine now, thanks! Only one small thing that I see: on the Dashboard, when you go to “Orders”, in the order itself, the vendor still sees the net amount (after deduction of commission), showing as “commission” in the table. The table has the following columns: cost (the gross amount), quantum, commission (the net amount after deduction the commission). The perfect table would be to have: unit price, quantity and total price (all based on the gross price, not taking commission into account), but if this is too difficult, I would be happy just to have the column with header “Commission” removed (as long as the column “Cost” is showing the total amount, not the price per unit.
      I am sorry for being so difficult, I hope this is not so complicated to achieve (by adding or amending some code).

Regards,

WCfM Forum

Hi,

I am sorry, by some mistake the old thread closed.

I am looking into these, what can I do for this.

But probably it will be a custom solution for you, I will send you a custom plugin to achieve this.

Thank You

Plamen

I think that it may have something to do with WC Marketplace, because when I send a test order, the test email to the vendor also shows the column “Commission”. But this seems to be from WC Marketplace, not from the Front Manager (it’s automatically translated and the Front Manager plugin does not support that language). I will figure that our at a later stage…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

PFA, custom plugin for modified Order Details page without “Commission column”.
      Kindly install this and take a look.

Please know me if need any further changes in this.

Thank You

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Plamen

Thanks for this! However, I have no login details for the forum, so I have no access to the attachment. It may sound a bit stupid, but I could not find any sign up link for new users (it should be me :)).

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really for that.

Please register from her: http://wclovers.com/my-account/

And kindly download custom plugin from here:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mkZCm38AGVNlBPYkxsVUlvdU0/view?usp=sharing

Really sorry for the harassment.

Plamen

All fine, thanks!

WCfM Forum

Ahh .. great.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Dashboard settings (small amendments) – 2’ is closed to new replies.