Dashboard settings (small amendments) – another issue

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Dashboard settings (small amendments) – another issue

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      Plamen

Well, well, well, here I am again with more issues:
      Suddenly I got the following error messages

On the back-end (admin panel):
      Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_coupons_enabled() in /home/xxxxx/website.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm.php on line 332
      Nothing on the admin panel is accesible

On the front-end (website):
      Fatal error: Call to undefined function WC() in /home/xxxxx/website.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-frontend.php on line 468

The only thing I tried to do is to disable Woocommerce plugin for testing purposes and it all crashed…

Regards,

Plamen

Sorry, problem solved (through FTP).

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, not an issue.

WCFM is just like a person without his eye looll

Plamen

Hi again,
      I feel like I am somehow misusing your patience, I hope you don’t take it that way, because this is really not my intention 🙂

Here is what additional question:
      1. created a Product Custom Field called “Unit of measurement”. My idea is to allow the vendor to select from a drop-down list the appropriate unit of measurement (liter, kilogram, piece etc.). The field displays in a separate section which is fine. My questions related to this are:
      1) whenever I select one option from the list, after I save or publish the product and next time when I open it (or even if I click somewhere else), it automatically selects the first value (on the top). I tried with a text field, but the same issue: the text completely disappears.
      2) I would like to let the vendor to select the Unit of measurement and then have it displayed somewhere in the product description. The best would be to have it displayed next to the price, something like “12 USD per kg” or 12 USD/kg” for example, but this would be the perfect solution. Just a simple text in the description will also do.

When you have the chance, could you please look at this small bug and let me know how I can achieve point 2?

A big thanks for your patience and cooperation!

Regards,

Plamen

Also, is there a way I can get rid off the section “Billing” in the Vendor Settings page? I am not going to pay Vendors, so this is not relevant

WCfM Forum

Hi,

I am just looking into that issue.

Billing section can be disabled but those are part of WCFM Ultimate capability controller.

Thank You

Plamen

OK, thank you. At some point I will be ordering the Ultimate version anyway. I just want to have a clear up the idea and the design.
      Talking if which, I am now translating the language tags of the free version and I was wondering if the Ultimate version is just an advanced version of the free one or is it a completely new plugin? In other words, can I use this translation for the Ultimate version or am I wasting my time translating the free plugin 🙂

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested the issue you have mentioned but it’s working fine.
      PFA for testing screen capture, hope you are looking for something similar.

WCFM Free is the core plugin and others are add-ons of it. Without this none of them will work, so you always have to keep this install.
      Nothing wasted, these translations will be always there.

Between, in which you are translating this? If you want to contribute those then it will be pleasure for us, will love to make those part of WCFM core language.

Just to mention, there is question of patience, I just love to do this, feel free to reach me anytime with any issues.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Plamen

Hi,
      I still don’t know how to login to the forum as I can’t see how I can create a new account. Anyway, would be able to look at the issue on my (test) site if I give you login details? If that’s OK for you, could you please advise how I can provide you access details (email address).

Re the translation: I am translating the plugin into Bulgarian. Of course I will provide it to you once it’s finished. It may not be 100%, but I will provide you everything I have.

Plamen

What happens is: when I select the appropriate option from the drop-down box, I click “Draft” to save the changes, the plugin saves the changes, but it then redirects to the main product screen (the first tab) and when I go back to the custom field tab, it’s already gone back to the first value (not the one selected previously).

WCfM Forum

Hi,

That’s really strange, Can’t you login/register from here !!
      http://wclovers.com/my-account/

Off course, translation will be not 100%, just Translate those strings which are required to your site. If you contribute that will be great for us.

Kindly submit this with your test site access details –
      http://wclovers.com/contact-us/

That will be easier and faster to communicate in direct mail.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Shhiv

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Thanks for the login link. I looked at your video and I found the problem – I put a name with spaces of the field, which apparently was causing the problem. Spaces removed and the field is saved correctly. Now the question is how to display this information somewhere in the product description.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you take a screenshot of your product page mark the place where you want to show this!!

Don’t worry, I will help to do this as well.

Thank You
      Shhiv

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Hi,

See attached a screenshot, hope it’s clear.
      If this requires the Ultimate version, just let me know and I will order it so we can move forward.

Thanks and regards,
      Plamen

Attachments:
      Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

No no, for this Ultimate not required. This will be custom. I will add this above description.

Just tell me, If I send you a small piece of code then is it possible for you to add that in the previously send “custom plugin”?
      Or should I update that and re-send you!!

Just know me which one is favorable for you?

Thank You
      Shhiv

hristov.plamen
      Participant

May be safer to update the previous custom plugin and I will then uninstall the old one and install the new one?
      But if it’s easier for you, just send me the code and tell me where to put it, I think that I can handle that 🙂

Thanks
      Plamen

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Don’t worry, I will update the old custom plugin.

Tell me one thing, what “name” you have used for that custom field. It will best if you show me screenshot of that custom field settings part.

Between, here is very useful guide for WC single product page available positions, you may choose any of this.
      https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-visual-hook-guide-single-product-page/

Please know if you want to show this some where else (may be just below the add to cart button) rather with description.

Thank You

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Apologies for the late reply. Attached the screenshot with the custom field.

Thanks for the link, I will look to it!

Attachments:
      hristov.plamen
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am sorry for taking a bit long time.

PFA updated custom plugin. I have forget to ask you something, do you want that line in English or Bulgarian?
      I have added in English, if you want this in Bulgarian then please know me and send me the exact words, I will update that plugin.

Kindly update this and take a look.

For translation, you may just create a separate thread for that share here – http://wclovers.com/forums/topic/pt_pt-lan-add/
      We will going to add those in WCFM core so no issue to keep those in public, and also like to add your name in our wordpress.org plugin page (off course if you don’t have no issue). In case you are uncomfortable here in some reason then please mail at wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Thank you

Attachments:
      hristov.plamen
      Participant

Hi again,
      Thank you for your perfect support, as always! Well, I found the text in the php file and translated in into Bulgarian, saved the file in UTF-8. The text changed OK, but an error appeared on the product page:
      Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/xxxxx/websitename/wp-content/plugins/wcfm-custom-order-details/wcfm-custom-order-details.php:1) in /home/xxxxxx/websitename/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm.php on line 67

I don’t know why… I only replaced these 2 words. Anyway, if you wouldn’t mind replacing the text “The above price is for” with “Посочената цена е за” without the “:”. I did the same thing and replaced the php file with the amended php via FTP. Or may be I should change the text, zip it and again install the custom plugin?

Also, regarding the translation. I posted the translated files on the forum as you requested. I am attaching a screenshot with the Reports tab of the Vendor dashboard. There are few tags that are not translated, which is strange… The first 3 columns of the top table. By the way, they are translated in the admin dashboard, but not on the vendor dashboard (so, the tags must be translated, but for some reason they don’t appear on the page). May be a re-install of the complete WCFM plugin will help, I am just not sure if I a re-install will remove all changes and settings and I will have to start from scratch. May be better to leave these few tags like this than spoiling everything 🙂

I want to thank you again for all your help and kindness!

Regards,
      Plamen

Attachments:
      Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please use this updated plugin. I have added translation option so no need to edit plugin PHP file, just translate using Loco translate. I already added your translated string and Bulgarian translation file, please recheck this.

Really thanks for the WCFM Bulgarian translation files. I will check why those three boxes are not translating.

Thank You

Attachments:
      hristov.plamen
      Participant

Everything is perfect, many thanks!!!
      No need to thank me for the translation, it’s my pleasure. I am glad to help if I can

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Wow .. Great!!

Glad to know that things are working perfectly for you.
      If you require any further amendments or assistance please reach me anytime.

It will be really special for me if I have some words from you here –
      https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-frontend-manager/reviews/

Thank You
      Shhiv

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Already posted a review, you fully deserve it!
      One very last and small question and I will stop bugging you (at least for now and until I order the Ultimate:): may be stupid, but I had the login and registration form in one page at the beginning (like yours http://wclovers.com/my-account/), but I lost this page now (I don’t know what happened). I assume this comes from WC Marketplace (which I am using for my multivendor site), not from the WCFM, but I can find the correct setting or shortcode for this.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Really thanks for your kind words, it’s always very motivating to have such things.

And please don’t say like that, it doesn’t matter whether you have upgraded WCfM or not. We are always happy to provide any extended support to our users and even if they are just WooCommerce user.

WCMp has a registration page, please check that is still present or not. Also check the WCMp Settings at wp-admin -> WCMp -> Settings -> Vendor

Please know me is this resolved for you or not.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Plamen

I found the correct settings, many thanks!

WCfM Forum

Great to inform me this.

Thank You

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Hi,

I am now looking at your demo of the Ultimate version and I have the following questions before ordering:

1. I checked the demo for WC Marketplace (which I am using) here and when I log in as Shop manager and go to the Settings tab, I don’t see the VENDORS CAPABILITY settings (on the link below). Is this normal or is it just a small bug in the demo?
      http://wcmp.wclovers.com/wc_frontend_manager/wcfm-settings/

I tried the Groups&Staffs demo and I can see them there (link below)
      http://wcfmgs.wclovers.com/wcfm/wcfm-capability/

I don’t need Groups&Staffs, all I want to achieve is the following:
      1. I want to allow each vendor to mark his own sold item as shipped and the customer to receive a notification about this particular shipped item
      2. I want to remove the option with the PDF invoice
      3. I want to remove the tab “Billing” from the vendor’s Settings page
      4. I want to be able to remove the tab “Vacation mode” from the vendor’s Settings page

Will I be able to do all this with the Ultimate version only (without Groups&Staffs etc.), i.e. will I have full access to the VENDORS CAPABILITY settings with the Ultimate?

Also, are the language files the same as the ones for the free version or are they separate? I am asking because I made some small modifications on the BG translation which are specific for my case and I would like to keep them. If the language files are the same, I should perhaps back them up and restore them after installation of the Ultimate version.

Regarding the licencing and the payments: If I order 1 year license now, what will happen after 1 year (in case I don’t renew the license) – will I be able to use ultimate version without any new updates or will I have no access at all to the Ultimate? If I will be able to use the Ultimate version without updates, will I then be able to update the free version or are they both together in the Ultimate? Because you mentioned that the Ultimate is just an add-on the the free version and I am trying to understand how it works 🙂

Thanks again and regards,

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Yeah right, there is no capability Settings in WCMp demo, but this is not a bug we have intentionally disabled this. Otherwise users just playing with this and then vendor login get empty screen, just for safety lol..

Please go through this once, WCfM shipping tracking –
      http://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-shipping-tracking/

I have just go through your requirements and yes you will have all this capability control just by installing WCfM Ultimate.

I tell you what Groups & Staffs does –

You will have almost same capability list for Groups & Staffs but there you can define group for Vendors and assign different set of capabilities for each group. And even user specific capability also possible.

After 1 year – WCfM addons license are just for getting automatic updates, plugins are fully functional even without license activation. So just relax, your system will not stop working if you miss to renew the license.

Till now WCfM Ultimate totally depending upon WCfM Free so it always very much required to update the both, but after 12 months may be there will be not that much dependency. As we are now developing new things every day so this dependency works.

Support – this is lifetime as this connect with WCfM not depending upon add-ons.

Please know me if you have any further queries.

Thank You

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Hi,

In case you missed me the last few days, here I am again 🙂

I purchased the Ultimate version and I have few questions regarding the setup:

1. I am sending you 2 screenshots of the Dashboard – 1 of the shop manager and 1 of the vendor. I remember you made some changes on the lay-out with this custom plugin, but they seem to appear only on the shop manager dashboard. How can I make the vendor dashboard look the same way like the shop manager is looking like now? I am talking about the “Orders” section.

2. At the moment the order looks split into separate products. Is this the original idea in order to allow the vendor to select only the shipped items as such? It looks a bit strange thought if you order few items from the same vendor and they appear as separate orders. But if that’s the way it is, fine. This mean that the customer will receive separate emails for every single item marked as shipped, which is not very convenient.
      I did a test with an order with 2 items and here is what happened:
      – I marked item 1 as shipped. An email was sent to the customer saying “Some of your items that you ordered has been shipped.” Then follows the order summary and tracking number that the vendor put when marked 1 of the items as shipped.
      – then I marked item 2 as shipped. A new email has been sent to the vendor saying “Note added to your order”, the customer did not receive an email.
      – the order is still with status “Processing” at the vendor’s dashboard. How can the vendor mark is as “Completed” or any other status or is it only “Marked as shipped” button?

3. After I installed the Ultimate, an new menu item was added to the vendor’s dashboard: Payments. How can I remove this as I don’t need it?

This is all for now, I will continue playing with the whole scenario and will see what happens.

Thanks again in advance!

Regards,
      Plamen

Attachments:
      Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Wow wow … finally you got it, that’s really great and off course I was thinking that you have just forget us .. lol

Now get back to your points –

1. Orders Dashboard – I have made changes for Order Details page and not for Orders Dashboard page. I can make custom changes here as well and display “Net Sales” instead of “Commission”. But we are going to make some changes in this screens very soon so please wait till then. First check the update then if required we will definitely adjust those.

2. Yeah I know that it’s a bit odd but unfortunately all multi-vendors plugins works like that, so we are a bit restricted here. But we have merged them in order details page. And off course mostly people preferred to have itemized shipping tracking, do you have any issue with this concept?

3. WCMp has a transaction module, whenever it disburse payment to vendors it creates a transaction – payment tab is for that. If you don’t need that I have to remove for custom plugin as it’s by default feature.

Please use the advance features and know me if you any further suggestions or issues.

Thank You
      Shhiv

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Re your comments on point 1. Orders Dashboard – I have made changes for Order Details page and not for Orders Dashboard page. I can make custom changes here as well and display “Net Sales” instead of “Commission”. But we are going to make some changes in this screens very soon so please wait till then. First check the update then if required we will definitely adjust those.

OK, I will wait with this. Actually my idea was to show the Gross (total) sales as this is shown on the Shop manager dashboard on the screenshot.

2. OK, if this is the way it works, then I will have to live with that 🙂

3. In my case 99% of the payments will be cash on delivery, so the payment option is not really applicable here. So, whenever you have the chance, I will be very thankful if you could get this removed.

It’s still not clear to me how the vendor can manage the status of (his part) of the order – is it only “Marked as shipped” button that the vendor can do and all other statuses have to be changed by the admin? In that case, how would the admin know when to change the status of the order if for example the customer does not mark the item as received? I know it is very complicated, I am just trying to understand the way it works, so that I can explain it as clear as possible for the vendors and the buyers.:-)

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Yes, Admin is the only person who has rights to change the order status.

I already told you we can’t allow this to vendors!!

Only one condition this can be possible if one order has products from only one vendor.

Thank You

hristov.plamen
      Participant

Ok, thanks and sorry for bothering you with the same things again!
      Let me know when you have the chance to help me to remove the “Payments” section (see above).

Also, is there any way I can send you a personal email or is the forum the only possible way to get in touch with you guys?

Thanks and regards,
      Plamen

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Yeah sure, I will update your custom plugin but I am just waiting for WCFM next update.

Please filled up our contact us form for direct contact –
      http://wclovers.com/contact-us/

Thank you

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Dashboard settings (small amendments) – another issue’ is closed to new replies.