Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Dashboard Style settings are not working
- April 23, 2020 at 8:44 am #122052
- April 23, 2020 at 10:35 am #122062
Well I saved another setting and it updated it properly. Any idea about why the CSS style settings are jumpy?
- April 23, 2020 at 10:48 am #122065Molay DasKeymaster
It shouldn’t work like you said, seems to be a cache issue. So it’s working now…right?
Do let us know if any issue further.
- April 28, 2020 at 8:13 am #123993sarahParticipant
What setting did you save to fix this? I had the colors working great in my stage environment, but then after I pushed them to live, they reset to the default settings. I can’t seem to get the custom colors back, even though they show up correctly in the Dashboard Style settings page.
- April 28, 2020 at 12:11 pm #124080
- April 28, 2020 at 9:02 am #124006
It was a cache issue. Once I saved the settings in another view then it updated the cache and the colors corrected to match the settings i input.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.