- January 10, 2019 at 9:05 am #42903
- January 10, 2019 at 10:47 am #42919
Can you check one thing, go into that group and check associate “vendors”, is that properly updated or not?
Between, how you are changing vendor’s membership?
- January 10, 2019 at 11:42 am #42926
Of course, the group vendor checked and stored the values.
The order I changed was as follows.
1. Create membership.
2. Join membership with trial.
3. Change the membership to silver from the vendor. -> When i go to the membership, it indicated as 1 trial and 1 in silver. Actually there is only one vendor.
4. Change the membership to Gold in the vendor again. -> When I go to membership, it indicated as 1 trial, one silver, and 1 gold.
5. Change the membership to silver from the vendor again. -> When I go to membership,it indicated as 1 trial, 2 silver, and 1 gold.
The group was changed as above, and again, the group’s vendor was assigned to silver only, and all the groups were newly saved, so only 1 silver and the rest were changed to 0.
However, in the membership, there is still 1 trial, 2 silver, and 1 gold.
- January 11, 2019 at 6:55 am #43078
Thanks for the details, we are checking this.
The topic ‘Data inconsistency in group’ is closed to new replies.