DataTables warnings and 404 errors during setup wizard.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate DataTables warnings and 404 errors during setup wizard.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jefferykarbowski
      Participant

Hello, during vendor setup, we are getting DataTables errors and also 404 errors all over the place. Please advise.

DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-messages – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager
      Version 6.1.4

WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Groups & Staffs
      Version 3.2.6

WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate
      Version 6.1.4

WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
      Version 3.0.8

WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership
      Version 2.5.2

WooCommerce
      Version 3.6.4

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Thank you

andrew2
      Participant

I have this same problem and it is the cause for high server load and site crashing. When deactivating WCFM and Multivendor Marketplace, my site works perfectly.

Do you have a lot of products, vendors, and/or plugins? I have a heavy site, but it’s because it’s a marketplace with a lot of vendors and functionality for their memberships (or so I hoped). I’m hiring a developer to assist with the fix because this is a major bug that has occurred since March with no fix. It’s causing all of my vendors to lose faith in my marketplace. They’re not even responding to my updates anymore because of how bad this is.

Datatables error appears while making any changes in WCFM, product searches, vendor searches, post publish, simply checking notifications, etc. Any of these actions overload the site and are causing it to crash. This is NOT due to my hosting provider. I am on a VPS with sufficient ram, CPU, and storage space. I am unable to even log into my WordPress Admin dashboard. When using an FTP Client like FileZilla, you can deactivate WCFM and the problem will disappear.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.