Deactivate cart and purchase button for specific categories

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      garbini350
      Participant

Hello, I am creating my market, where I not only want sellers to be able to offer mobile properties, but also stationary properties (buildings, vehicles, etc.) and I would like to know if there are options to configure the site or the features, so that those who offer immovable properties, do not have the options to add to the cart or the purchase button

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      A similar top has been already discussed here https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/removing-add-to-cart-from-category-page/. Please take a look.
      Looking forward to helping you.
      Thank You!

garbini350
      Participant

Hello
      How are you?
      I am very grateful for your previous answer, it was very useful.
      I hope not to disturb, but now I have a problem.
      I am from Paraguay, and in my country we do not have PayPal services available, so I must use a local payment service, very popular in my country, which already has a plugin; I send the link below.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/pagopar-woocommerce-gateway/

Below, I send some screenshots from my marketplace among the attached files.

In the first image I sent, it shows how the plugin is compatible with woocommerce.

In the second, it is shown how the plugin does not appear among the WCFM payment options, and therefore, neither in the vendors desktop options.

In the third, it shows how the Pagopar plugin appears in the payment options when trying to complete the purchase, but when you click on it, the payment options where they should be are not shown.

In the fourth, it shows where the error might be (but I’m not sure)

Finally, in the last image, the payment options that the Pagopar plugin has available are shown in the footer, and must appear among the payment options at the time of finalizing the purchase.

I hope you have understood me; and I hope you can help me.
      Thank you very much and greetings

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      garbini350
      Participant

Here I leave the fifth and last image, since it only allows 4 images per message.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      ”Pagopar” isn’t compatible with WCFM. That’s the reason you couldn’t find it under WCFM payment options. Now, every payment gateway can’t be used for vendor payment. I would request you to contact your account manager at Pagopar and discuss your requirement. If they confirm that their payment gateway can handle multiple account payment disbursal or split pay then it can be integrated with WCFM. We have documentation about adding custom payment gateway integration here- https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-custom-payment-gateway-developers-guide/
      Thank You!

garbini350
      Participant

Hello
      How is it going?
      Sorry for answering after several days, but it is that the support of the plugin that I mentioned (pagopar) took a long time to answer me.
      You told me in the last message that you should check with them if the plugin handles the disbursement of multiple accounts and the divided payment; although it handles split payment, although those options cannot be shown due to incompatibility with WCFM, the plugin is not configured for multiple accounts or a marketplace, since it was designed to be used by a single specific store; The plugin can be freely modified, but unfortunately the company that developed it has refused to provide me with the service, since I need very specific characteristics.
      That is why I turn to you as a last resort, asking you to configure the plugin to be WCFM compatible, and to have the features that a marketplace needs.
      Please hope you can help me, because otherwise my marketplace does not make any sense
      I thank you for your time and look forward to your response.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I couldn’t find any kind of API documentation about marketplace payment on Pagopar website. Adding a new payment gateway support requires time and effort. Sorry but at this moment all our developers are busy and thus we are not taking any new customization work.
      You could try posting this requirement on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Codeable, etc. to hire a suitable developer.
      Thank You!

garbini350
      Participant

I perfectly understand
      But if I get the API documentation, could you please consider me to help me?
      I don’t mind waiting

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I don’t wanna give you any false hope, we couldn’t take any customization project for the coming 2 months. If you still wanna wait then it’s okay for us.
      Please note, it will be a paid customization.
      Thanks!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.