Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Default shipping
- December 4, 2019 at 3:01 pm #96009
Hi how can you do that if a new site seller does not set shipping so he can receive orders I want to set a free shipping default, as soon as he sets his delivery system then will only use what he set
- December 7, 2019 at 1:14 pm #96420
Please keep shipping setting as Admin at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Shipping
If vendor do not set shipping then Admin’s shipping will be applicable.
- December 7, 2019 at 10:29 pm #96534
Another question is if I have a pre-set option like shipping options and sellers choose what they want or delete after that, but will all pre-sell options
- December 8, 2019 at 12:44 am #96545
Hi I saw that you wrote that if the seller does not write shipping then the shipping will be free, I did so that the free shipping manager way and then checked with a store that did not set it worked but once the store set both shipments remained what it set and also the free shipping I set through the manager … I want if He has set deliveries that will disappear …
- December 9, 2019 at 1:52 pm #96715
I saw that you wrote that if the seller does not write shipping then the shipping will be free
– Where you see this comment? I never mention this in this thread!
Kindly show me your Admin shipping setting – wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Shipping
- December 9, 2019 at 2:45 pm #96735
- December 10, 2019 at 9:54 am #96825
https://h7j7p1zzlnf3ejiqd3k68ivc-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/screenshot-worldat.co_.il-2019.12.09-11_13_25.png – please add “Free Shipping” method for this zone as well.
- December 10, 2019 at 3:18 pm #96859
- December 12, 2019 at 9:21 am #97164
Was the problem you see when you go to pay both free shipping and the shipping that the seller has set look at the attached pictures
– Well, that’s obvious. Vendor shipping is for the purpose.
If you want to work only with Admin shipping setting then disable “vendor shipping”.
- December 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm #97217
I want to work with both of them if the seller did not set shipping then automatic shipping will appear if it is set then the system shipment will not appear …
The problem is that once a seller opens a shop on the site and does not enter the delivery site does not give an order, only if he has set deliveries there is a possibility ….
I want automatics to be free until the seller sets
- December 24, 2019 at 11:55 am #98915
Please setup “Free Shipping” as Admin under WooCommerce shipping setting.
If vendor does not setup shipping for any zone hence Admin’s shipping will be appear.
- The topic ‘Default shipping’ is closed to new replies.