Default shipping

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      perets.studio
      Participant

Hi how can you do that if a new site seller does not set shipping so he can receive orders I want to set a free shipping default, as soon as he sets his delivery system then will only use what he set

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please keep shipping setting as Admin at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Shipping

If vendor do not set shipping then Admin’s shipping will be applicable.

Thank You

perets.studio
      Participant

Another question is if I have a pre-set option like shipping options and sellers choose what they want or delete after that, but will all pre-sell options

perets.studio
      Participant

Hi I saw that you wrote that if the seller does not write shipping then the shipping will be free, I did so that the free shipping manager way and then checked with a store that did not set it worked but once the store set both shipments remained what it set and also the free shipping I set through the manager … I want if He has set deliveries that will disappear …

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I saw that you wrote that if the seller does not write shipping then the shipping will be free

– Where you see this comment? I never mention this in this thread!

Kindly show me your Admin shipping setting – wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Shipping

Thank You

perets.studio
      Participant

Hi I have attached a screenshot
      I want if the seller does not set shipping in the settings then he will show free shipping if he has set it is canceled and appears on the order only the shipments he set

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/screenshot-worldat.co_.il-2019.12.09-11_13_25.png – please add “Free Shipping” method for this zone as well.

perets.studio
      Participant

Was the problem you see when you go to pay both free shipping and the shipping that the seller has set look at the attached pictures

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Was the problem you see when you go to pay both free shipping and the shipping that the seller has set look at the attached pictures

– Well, that’s obvious. Vendor shipping is for the purpose.

If you want to work only with Admin shipping setting then disable “vendor shipping”.

Thank You

perets.studio
      Participant

I want to work with both of them if the seller did not set shipping then automatic shipping will appear if it is set then the system shipment will not appear …

The problem is that once a seller opens a shop on the site and does not enter the delivery site does not give an order, only if he has set deliveries there is a possibility ….

I want automatics to be free until the seller sets

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please setup “Free Shipping” as Admin under WooCommerce shipping setting.

If vendor does not setup shipping for any zone hence Admin’s shipping will be appear.

Thank You

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Default shipping’ is closed to new replies.