Default woocommerce delivery method

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

Please tell me this is possible, I think wcfm options are barring a shipping plugin from my country!

I want to know, if I don’t set any delivery on the “wcfm” store panel any other wocommerce backend delivery settings should work?

I am using the “zones” delivery method. This works well for stores to define their own delivery methods within my city. This charge must be manual.

Now if the stores want to ship out of my city! For other states, I want to use the post office plugin from my country. https://www.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-correios/

Should it work smoothly? It is not integrated with WCFM, but this is irrelevant, because it calculates the front by zip codes, where I want to get, wcfm can not bar this plugin that will be used to calculate delivery outside my city.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I want to know, if I don’t set any delivery on the “wcfm” store panel any other wocommerce backend delivery settings should work?

– If you disable “Store Shipping” from WCFM Admin Setting -> Shipping Setting then site shipping will work using WooCommerce default shipping setting.

But then shipping will be totally go to Admin, vendor will not get any shipping for orders. Vendors not even able to shipping details under their order details.

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant

Will suppliers not receive invoice delivery details? or buyer’s address?

I need this functionality, even if I set this in the backend, I would like the suppliers to receive the delivery details.

Alternatively, use admin delivery options if nothing is set by the vendor in delivery options. But I don’t know if this is possible.

Please help me, you always solve most questions, you are the best, I am sorry I can ask so many things in the forum, but these are things that I find necessary for my business as I get in touch with my clients.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Will suppliers not receive invoice delivery details? or buyer’s address?

– Yeah sure.

Is your vendors able to see buyer’s address at their orders listing page and order details page?

Please re-check customer capability options – https://ibb.co/M8wNXgP

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant

Ok, that has been clarified! It’s a quick way to solve my problem!

But I would very much like to be able to enjoy both at the same time.

In the backend option I can select a “pick up location” option for everyone, as this is really possible, but there are companies that have the “delivery” option I can’t check the “delivery” option in the backend because all customers within area will receive the “delivery” option and one seller among all sellers may not ship their products by delivery.

In this case I need to leave everything as “fetch it local” because I need the shipments out of town to be calculated automatically by my local upload plugin. That works on the backend.

I would like to work with WCFM, such as:

If you check the “delivery” option within the specified area, the customer will see the “pickup on site” option provided by the backend and the “delivery” option that the seller has entered on the wcfm frontend.

Seller does not put anything for shipping option, customer will only see backend shipping option “fetch on site”

That would solve everything, but today the customer will see the options made from the wcfm front end as default, and the backend settings are eventually discarded.

I want wcfm configurations and backend to work together with delivery methods.

Any shipping options made on the front end or backend will be displayed to the customer.

Because I say to my suppliers: Look my site provides by default the customer option to go get the product, if you want to make a shipment, you need to configure it in your store so that the customer can choose what he wants.

In this case the client will have the backend and frontend options.

Can you understand me?

Thanks again

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you using any other third party plugin for delivery?

Kindly show me screenshot, what kind option you are have in backend!

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant

I’m checking, I believe the problem is not WCFM.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Default woocommerce delivery method’ is closed to new replies.