Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Delete Vendors Product
- September 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm #82687
I dont see an option to delete the vendors products. I can delete one by one but i how can i bulk delete them?
Thanks for the help!
- September 22, 2019 at 1:22 pm #82908
Well, Bulk Delete option not there but you may “Archive” those in Bulk.
Between, do you want to delete a vendor’s products at any certain condition?
- October 16, 2019 at 9:36 pm #87240
Yes, i would like to be able to bulk delete vendors products if i need to.
- October 17, 2019 at 5:37 pm #87389
From WCFM dashboard you may “Archive” products in bulk.
If you want to delete in bulk then do this from wp-admin -> Products.
- October 25, 2019 at 1:42 am #88963
How would you do this in wp > products as I don’t seem to be able to filter by vendor there. Sorry if I am missing something obvious?
- October 25, 2019 at 5:25 am #88989
I was going to say the same thing. There is no filter by vendor in the wp dashboard.
How else can we bulk delete vendors products?
- November 1, 2019 at 6:56 am #90045
- November 5, 2019 at 5:20 pm #90789
- November 5, 2019 at 9:03 pm #90891
Yes, but there is no option to delete multiple products at once. I have to delete one by one.
- November 6, 2019 at 11:33 am #91029
As of now we have no option for bulk product delete. You can edit multiple products at a time(status change,price change etc.).
We implement this functionality in our future plugin update.
- November 8, 2019 at 11:36 pm #91462
I have set it up to show 32 products in the vendors store page, but it is only showing 10.
Thanks for the help!
- November 10, 2019 at 12:07 pm #91626
Can you share us the access of your site here : https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with the topic link. Then we can check your site.
- November 23, 2019 at 1:58 am #93487
I did share my access but still no reply.
Please help! Thanks!
- November 23, 2019 at 12:04 pm #93588
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.